Hi everybody

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnitestudios

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone.

I was wondering how long it would take from signing up to actually being able to post:D

Anyway a bit about me.

I keep a few pythons, diamonds, macs, waters and darwins. I fell in love with snakes after one of the guys at work ( a member on here, aliveandkicking) brought one of his Diamonds into work one day. I talked his ear off over the next few weeks and began the long process of obtaining my licence and then animal after animal. I'm hoping to breed my snakes this coming season but its a first time for me so I'm not too sure how it'll go just yet.:lol:

Me personally, as I mentioned I work with aliveandkicking but I just temp in the office he's based out of. I'm in there only 3 or 4 days a fortnight as I have my own business I'm quite proud of.....

I'm a producer and an actress in the Adult Film Industry and I'm also in the process of setting up my own studio. Even though alot of the gemeral public looks down on what I do I still perfer to be open and honest, plus I really enjoy what I do and I'm very, very good at my job;)

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you in here and sharing my experiences and learning from other too.

Ciao for now

Midnitestudiios.

Welcome to APS!! I'm sure you'll will enjoy it but by the sounds of it you wont enjoy it as much as work ;)
Bax

Good to see you made it on Jo, even though I'm sitting in the same bloody office..............Go and get me a coffee!!!!!

got all the boys attention now :)

just lucky i;m too old to get excited,:evil::oops::oops::oops:

just remember to keep it cleaner then me quite a lot of youngins on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back