Plase help, sick bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry im out of ideas. all as you can do is leave him in the enclosure and find a vet in the morning. fingers crossed you will still need the vet. please post here how you get on or drop me a PM.

I wander how long the mice were dead before feeding and if they had been frozen or not......
Sorry to hear your loss.

"If you would like your pet to be treated in state-of-the art facilities by veterinarians with extensive exotic animal experience call 9731 2000, or ask your current veterinarian for a referral."

this is the number to an all hours aparently by thier website, it's the melbourne university, for future reference for any one after some numbers this may help...

sorry to here about your loss

Last edited:
What a sad, sad ending, so sorry for your loss....Maybe an autopsy would help in at least finding the cause of this sudden illness that took the python's life.:(

I wander how long the mice were dead before feeding and if they had been frozen or not......
Sorry to hear your loss.
Geck82, the dead mice were feed to the snake 3 weeks before it got sick and past away in hours of being sick. the snake was viewed to be ok a couple of days before, and handled earlier in the day before becomming sick. im sure if these mice were the cause of death the snake would of shown signs of being sick long before it did.

also an autopsy isnt being done as the snake wasnt refrigerated after death and was dispossed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back