Quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here's an impression for ya. Caw caw BANG, edited I'm dead"

Thats from "The Crow" ;P when they shoot his crow :cry:

Great movie. Awesome soundtrack to go with it to.
I was wondering if anyone would guess it.

"Stop me if you've heard this one. Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the in keeper 3 nails and asks, Can ya put me up for the night?"

Mother is the name of god on the hearts and lips of all children, Morphine is bad for ya!

'This is me at my most sadistic'
'why so serious?'
they call it a le royale with cheese

'I always tell the truth. Even when I lie' (hope its close to the original)

-Will

It is the tigers and crocodiles with two legs that are the most dangerous.

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid.

"I keep trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me"

"Self delusion is holding in the stomach when stepping on the scales"

"Scientists have discovered an anti-world where time runs backwards and everything as we know it is in reverse - we call it Monday Mornings!"

"The best safety device in a car is a rear vision mirror with a police car in it"

"Lifes a bitch, but some of the puppies are cute!"

Well obviously theres the two in my siggy.

A couple of other favourites..

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their committment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavour" - Vincent T. Lombardi

"Whats Minnie without Mickey, Whats Tigger without Pooh, Whats Spongebob without Patrick, whats me without you?" - Author Unknown.

"Bad Artists Copy, Good Artists Steal" -Pablo Picasso,

"When Life Gives you Lemons, Throw em in Paris Hiltons eyes!!" - Author Unknown.

"Live everyday as thought it were your last, leave no mountain unclimbed, nor no stone unturned, expore the world." - Author also Unknown.

Just a couple of my faves. :D

If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would make you really mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them and you'll have their shoes.

If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

royale with chees

'Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him?' – Pascal

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men"- Lord Acton

'Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent' - Eleanor Roosevelt

'Victims? Aren't we all'

'A building gets torched, all that is left is ashes. I used to think that was true about everything, families, friends, feelings. But now I know, that sometimes if love proves real, two people who are meant to be together, nothing can keep them apart'.

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I don't wanna get naked with the bears. And stop trying to stick that in me! - Lenore comics by Roman Dirge.
Peope say i am a terrible person. But i have the heart of a young girl.... in a jar on my desk. Adapted from a quote by Stephen King.

From Rocknrolla
even tho he's off his face sumhow wat he says makes sense. very poetic

Johnny Quid:
You see that pack of Virginia killing sticks on the end of the piano?
Pete: Yes.
Johnny Quid: All you need to know about life is retained in those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur - the gold packet of king size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards grandeur and wealth, the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Pete, is a lie.
Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little soldiers of death and in fact trying to kill you and that, Pete, is the truth.
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet.
That is why you and i love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. now please, pass me a light.
Pete: Oh you are something special, Mr johnny quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back