Quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed.
and half-baked.
".... but have you tried it ..... on WEED?" love Jon Stewart.

But they really are movies by stoners, for stoners ... lol

havnt seen that one might get it out. another great movie is harold and kumar, both are hilarious in my opinion, I loved escape from guantanimo bay the best, was just so funny with all the stereotypes of people like the southerners, the clan, the black people and all that, was great. guess I am going a bit of topic from quotes lol so here is quotes

Dante: Dr. Shakalu brought my some crazy Zimbabwe weed that turns you into a deer.
Alex: You do know that lions eat deer, right?
Dante: Thats true kid. Doctor, we gotta be careful.

Dante: [while stoned] Drive, monkey, drive

If something is too hard to do, it's not worth doing it ....

what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason

This is Bob. Bob has B!tch t*ts. - fight club. lol

Clint Eastwood in "The Unforgiven"

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.

I like children - fried.

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it.

It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money.

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one.

W. C. Fields

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" - Franklin D Roosevelt

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back