Quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcol

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Im bored and thinking about quotes - Movies, famous people etc and basically would like to hear peoples favourite quotes.
To begin my first is my signature, and my second is "to weird to live but to rare to die" fear and loathing in las vegas.

"I spend most of my money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest i squandered"

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
(They all drink.)
Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
(Only Quagmire drinks.)
****About 33 drinks later****
Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
Quagmire: Oh God.
(Quagmire takes a drink.)
Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
Quagmire: Oh come on!
(Quagmire drinks again.)
Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Im bored and thinking about quotes - Movies, famous people etc and basically would like to hear peoples favourite quotes.
To begin my first is my signature, and my second is "to weird to live but to rare to die" fear and loathing in las vegas.

When the going get weird the weird turn pro.

The only ones left with any confidence at all are the New Dumb. It is the beginning of the end of our world as we knew it. Doom is the operative ethic.

Paranoia is just another word for ignorance.

Bush is a natural-born loser with a filthy-rich daddy who pimped his son out to rich oil-mongers. He hates music, football and sex, in no particular order, and he is no fun at all.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor ******* will see them soon enough.

It never got weird enough for me.

The Big Lebowski :

What do you do for recreation?

Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

Never argue with an idiot
they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Oh George, not the livestock!

Damn! Where in a tight spot!

Pete: Wait a minute. Who elected you leader of this outfit?
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well Pete, I figured it should be the one with the capacity for abstract thought. But if that ain't the consensus view, then hell, let's put it to a vote.
Pete: Suits me. I'm voting for yours truly.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well I'm voting for yours truly too.
[Everett and Pete look at Delmar for the deciding vote]
Delmar O'Donnell: Okay... I'm with you fellas.

Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.

I don't want FOP Damn it, I'm a Dapper Dan Man!

They... left... his... heart!

How's my hair?

Ulysses Everett McGill: What'd the devil give you for your soul, Tommy?
Tommy Johnson: Well, he taught me to play this here guitar real good.
Delmar O'Donnell: Oh son, for that you sold your everlasting soul?
Tommy Johnson: Well, I wasn't usin' it.

I'll tell you what I am - I'm the damn paterfamilias!

If you think twice before saying something you'll find everyone talking about something else

"Thats some bad hat Harry".

"...we've got knives, sharp sticks", "Knock it off Hudson".

"Here's an impression for ya. Caw caw BANG, edited I'm dead"

"One shall stand, one shall fall"

Not going to say what movies they are from, see if ya's can figure them out. All pretty easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
life is like a pubic hair on a toilet seat, u don;t know when it's gona be flushed down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back