Quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman... because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Im bored and thinking about quotes - Movies, famous people etc and basically would like to hear peoples favourite quotes.
To begin my first is my signature, and my second is "to weird to live but to rare to die" fear and loathing in las vegas.

Not as good as (from the same movie):

"two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... A quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls..."

"But the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks

Is it friendly?...of course its friendly ..
will it bite ?...nah it wont bite its friendly ...
IT BIT ME!.you said it wouldnt bite me....
I know I lied .......

"I cannot bring myself to believe in a benevolent and omnipotent god who designedly created a parasitic wasp which the express intention of it feeding within the living bodies of catipillars." - Charles Darwin

love it

Peter: Oh my God, Brian, there's a message in my alpha-bits, it says "Ooooooo"
Brian: Peter, those are cheerios.

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

My economics teacher always used to say; "x was running around like a hairy chicken"

We told him the saying was "running around like a headless chicken" but he liked his version better.

My sig n of course a family guy quote from the marvellous Peter Griffin:
"If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Is it friendly?...of course its friendly ..
will it bite ?...nah it wont bite its friendly ...
IT BIT ME!.you said it wouldnt bite me....
I know I lied .......
I forgot to add this was what I had said when a work mate came home with hubby and saw my sons pet male big testicle rat in a cage on our freezer :lol::lol::lol::lol:...I still remember the blood ...one of the best tags from a rat ever ...and his finger ohhh his fingeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!

A few of the many I like.....
:D Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to....
:D Live your life with no regrets, cos at one time it was exactly what you wanted....
:D Love is just a word until you find someone to give it definition....
:D Being happy is the choice I make in spite of the obstacles strewn in my path....
:D Be who you are & say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter & those who matter, don't mind....
:D Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting.." @#%*!!!! What a ride!!!"....
:D Don't hate me till I give you reason, don't judge me until you know the whole story......
:D If you want to know who your real friends are, stuff up & see who is standing by your side.....

+ my sig...

If at first she doesn't love you - stalk her until she changes her mind.

do you think when jesus comes back he ever wants to see another f*#king cross??!

"Here's an impression for ya. Caw caw BANG, edited I'm dead"

Thats from "The Crow" ;P when they shoot his crow :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back