threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a picture of Rox.n.Lix the kill-joy

"Stay off my lawn":lol:

ROFLMFAO!... i've been laughing for like 2 minutes now......

Reptile boy, get over it.... stop announcing useless crap... you and luke's whinge session was sooooo 2 pages ago!!! hahaha

ryan, hell yea make a poll that a made idea! you got my vote 2 vinny! hahaha

What was that intended to mean?

it jsut doesnt work like how you say it should! believe me i use to think that, you'll get in to high school then you'll get into a fight with some chick and you will look back on this and go awww yea!;)

Yeah do it properly with your fists:p

hahahaha, i agree 100% Omega!
GIRLS! You need to make a time and a place and just have it out!! Stop wasting our exciting internet lives with all this BS. Go sort it out like real men... in the snake world 2 males would battle it off to have the female.. well, may the best man win!!

oh, and pic or it didn't happen! :p:lol:

Found a picture of Rox.n.Lix the kill-joy

"Stay off my lawn":lol:

***? just saying its all trivial man.

as i have already read in so many threads on here (in one night), no need to get so personal man.

and I had fun with all your mums.....

Have we just fallen into a nancy boy version of the dozens? :lol:

Or more to the point.....why the hell should we give a damn about a couple of little kids who really need net filters and parental supervision having a cry? :lol:

Well they are little young to be smoking the peace pipe
It's not a matter of smoking any pipe. They may be young, but they're not neanderthals, they can sort it out in a way that doesn't involve hitting the other over the head.

Luke, I have gotten into many fights in my time, and you know what, I've sorted things out the fist way, many many times over, but I've found that sorting things out in a mature fashion is often more convenient, less effort, more effective and much more quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back