threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think skyed is very funny. Absolutly no humour. She's going to real pissed when I tell her that her old man got my nan pregnant. Sorry to break the news to u.

Nan said sorry about the herpes as well and said that she is real pissed that omega gave them to her.

Well peeps has been fun but I gotta jet. Ivanovich's mum dropped a spring roll which is stuck somewhere in her leg folds and I have to find my headlamp and pack a cut lunch to go find it.....she has more rolls than a vietnamese bakery

its only 5 pages for me, i changed my post thingy to like 50 posts per page,

umm, Rainbow-Serpent, you do realise your avatar is a picture of you!! so you can't really con us into believing you're 50, or much older than 15... because if you were older than 12, you would've been able to set a proper age on facebook than you being born in 1989.... you are no where near 20.... now let the big people talk and you go to bed now, good night.
Really? Wow, what a revelation! :shock:
It was used as an example, however for all you lot know I could be a creepy 50 year old guy. Touche, however nobody pays attention to aging on facebook, my friend who is 45 just clicked a random year, so for all you know, I could be 50.

Perhaps not 20, also, has anybody ever told you that it isn't the physical size that counts, simply the mind. It's a very old saying.
I would be included in the big people.

Really? Wow, what a revelation! :shock:
It was used as an example, however for all you lot know I could be a creepy 50 year old guy. Touche, however nobody pays attention to aging on facebook, my friend who is 45 just clicked a random year, so for all you know, I could be 50.

Perhaps not 20, also, has anybody ever told you that it isn't the physical size that counts, simply the mind. It's a very old saying.
I would be included in the big people.

Oh and it is actually spelled touche' Lisa Simpson

rainbow serpant
your fu**ing kidding me right?
good night and sleep tight, go kiss your mum and go to sleep

Well peeps has been fun but I gotta jet. Ivanovich's mum dropped a spring roll which is stuck somewhere in her leg folds and I have to find my headlamp and pack a cut lunch to go find it.....she has more rolls than a vietnamese bakery

Your mum has more Chins than a Chinese phone book.... I'd show everyone a photo but it's a little fuzzy - due to it being an aerial shot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back