Who Here Speaks Another Language?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any1 spak american and new zealand?
i know a few japanese words.

Will

Last edited:
Ive got a funny story about a new zealand accent:

we were in dubai with our mate murray (he was 35 at the time) from new zealand he and my elder brother (he was 14 at the time) approached the hotel clerk and murray said in a very deep new zealand accent "id like a room for sex ( of course he ment 6) the clerk look really worried and called over the manager!

I feel for you but it's not as mad as having 3 teenager girl 17, boy 16 and a boy 14. Try speaking their language.

SK
HK
OMG
SIK
L8ter
skewl

it give's me the ****s

Their mates refer to me as a HK with snakes and guns.

hhahahah i must be getting old- it tookme forever to find the definition of HK online:

The Infinite Teen Slang Dictionary : hk

hk
n. a person without an arcade game.
"Officer, check out this hk!"

some indonesian-selamat siang (good morning ) baik baik saja (very well thank you) and i am fluent in foul language also.......and like most others on this forum i speak ***** quite well also

i lived in singapore for a bit so picked up alot of mandarin, malay and a wee bit of tamil ... know bit of spanish too ...

note: most things i picked up are defo swear words ;)

some indonesian-selamat siang (good morning ) baik baik saja (very well thank you) and i am fluent in foul language also.......and like most others on this forum i speak ***** quite well also

apa kabar??

;)

Check this:

My name is Jordo and I am female <--- English - wow, I know :D

I can speak English, Australian, American, French and I can count in Korean :p

English and serbo-croatian fluently, wee bit of Japanese but would like to learn to speak it fluently too!

Check this:

My name is Jordo and I am female <--- English - wow, I know :D

I can speak English, Australian, American, French and I can count in Korean :p

sorry to say this but there is no such language as australian ... we speak english, with an australian accent ... :)

nihongo des yo! demo .... chotto dake

i could speak it a lot better when i was living there....

ja, nazukashii!!

sorry to say this but there is no such language as australian ... we speak english, with an australian accent ... :)

oh, and i think rainbow serpent has a point. i wouldn't ask an english lad if he would like to check out my new pants, nor would i dare ask an american or canadian to chuck the shopping in the boot.
have lived in both places and i know its just colloquialisms, but it definitely feels like another language when you have to train yourself to use completely different words in order not to get made fun of! :D

have lived in both places and i know its just colloquialisms, but it definitely feels like another language when you have to train yourself to use completely different words in order not to get made fun of! :D

true ... ha

I made up a language once, only I could speak it and no one else could understand it, including me. That was a after a really good night/moring/afternoon out too which sort of explains that. I have since forgotten how to speak it, so all that ancient wisdom has been lost.
I am also currently learning Swedish from an IKEA catalogue I found lying about although that isn't going too well atm.

Nice guys its funny though whenever you go to a new country the first things you learn are always profanities

Nice guys its funny though whenever you go to a new country the first things you learn are always profanities

yes Charlie, and the Maltese are the best at it!!!!:lol::D:lol:.i`ve been there acouple of times and thats the first thing you hear. iz zobb you back!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back