Who Here Speaks Another Language?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought id start up a thread for people who speak another language. If you do try and make the post in your language.

Ill try in Romanian:

Buna Ziua, Am cred ca sa faci une neu postul pentru voaimeni cine vorbit unca une language. Dace tu vorbitz unca unu language varog sa pune postul in language tu vorbeste!

Im so sorry if there are any romanians on this sight as that was a really poor attempt but i havent been there in two years!

"errrraherrrrrrr iinnnnnnup awwwwwha iiiiiiioooooooooooonnnoooooo huh fffffff"
I believe this means 'MUM I'm not interested in talking to you about my day at school"
in teen age boy language !!

Maltese, English and Italian (although I'm forgetting this), used to know some German but I forgot all of that lol....

LOL I talk sister... "eh" = "yeah whaterver" "oh really!?" "good" "bugger off" etc

one word has soo many meanings!

Can speak a litlle polish, french and italian, but would love to be fluent in all of those :)

Yeah i can speak a little Italian, French and Spanish even had a go at Russian but failed!

Reptilefan95 ghandu bzonn imur jitghallem ftit Ingliz qabel ma jipprova jitghallem xi lingwa ohra..... lol

-Will

Reptilefan95 ha bisogno di imparare l' Inglese prima che impara un' altra lingua....

-Will

Its a good idea though we could speak in our different languages and the mods would never know what hit them!

Its a good idea though we could speak in our different languages and the mods would never know what hit them!

That's why you get a non-attempt in the HSC if you write in another language in an English only exam...

-Will

Parlo italiano, ma non troppo bene.
Hablo un poquito de Español tambien.

English

If you are in this country speak the language. If Slateman can do it fairly well then so can everyone else.:lol:

Having said that I speak Japanese, Turkish, Italian, Maltese, Greek, Macedonian/Croation, Vietnamese etc,

I can also speak quite a few words in Romanian, Russian, Albanian, Samoan, Spanish and German.

There's a couple I may have forgotten about. I always picked up languages fairly easily and it paid when you used to do the job that I did and I got to know when you were about to be clobbered.

The funny thing is I can clearly remember all the bad words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back