Who Here Speaks Another Language?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes reading the posts on here I think I speak/write an archaic form of English, correctly spelled (for the most part) and generally grammatically correct. So I guess although I don't speak/write it, I at least can usually puzzle out the 'txt speak' used by many on here and on other sites.

yes Charlie, and the Maltese are the best at it!!!!:lol::D:lol:.i`ve been there acouple of times and thats the first thing you hear. iz zobb you back!!!:lol:

Hahah lol don't get me started, swearing/profanities in Maltese are a bit like poetry lol, you can get really creative! I try not to swear in Maltese as it usually involves God, the Saints, the Eucharist etc..lol Profanities are ok though I like to use them at school here ...:lol:

-Will

Hahah lol don't get me started, swearing/profanities in Maltese are a bit like poetry lol, you can get really creative! I try not to swear in Maltese as it usually involves God, the Saints, the Eucharist etc..lol Profanities are ok though I like to use them at school here ...:lol:

-Will

There is a great site to learn those ones you don't already know called You swear. com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back