Storm Stripped Of Premierships!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
UPDATE 4.28pm: MELBOURNE Storm has been rocked today after the NRL stripped the club of its 2007 and 2009 premierships, docked the club 40 premiership points and doled out a $500,000 fine for what it called systematic breaching of the leagues salary cap.

Melbourne Storm stripped of premierships | Herald Sun

Whoops! :lol: :lol:

Good thing its not the code I follow...but still! Whoops!

I think the best thing for the Melbourne Storm is to become the party club this season and take it easy. All is lost! :p

YEEEEESSSSSS! That means the Sharkies (my team) won't come last!!! GOLD

OH YESSSSSS!!! I was soo annouyed when i herd Parra didn't get it last year, we shoulda gotten it!! Does that mean we get it now or does no-one get it??? I'll be happy if parra does get it but im fine just knowing storm don't!

Sucked in, deserve it, although no doubt several other teams should also be under investigation (and possibly are).

How unmotivating to play a whole season now and know you can't finish anywhere other than last, certainly spoils the memories over the last few seasons for them..

They got what they deserve though, cheats!

I feel sorry for the fans (I'm a Dogs fan, so felt that pain before). They fork out their hard earned for tickets, membership, merchandise just to get a kick in the guts.

Go Canterbury.

Go Swans.

I believe the players are still eligible for rep footy, so State of Origin could still be on the cards for some of them.

I believe the players are still eligible for rep footy, so State of Origin could still be on the cards for some of them.
What if the payments to players who are the top contenders for rep honours are also the main reason for the salary cap breach?

What if the payments to players who are the top contenders for rep honours are also the main reason for the salary cap breach?
Don't know, was just something mentioned on the wireless this arvo. Gonna watch the footy show to see if anything is clarified.

OH YESSSSSS!!! I was soo annouyed when i herd Parra didn't get it last year, we shoulda gotten it!! Does that mean we get it now or does no-one get it??? I'll be happy if parra does get it but im fine just knowing storm don't!

No one gets them, Just become holes in history

No one gets them, Just become holes in history

Ok that is just so stupid it's not funny. One team cheats to win and get caught so the other team who did all the work to get there FAIRLY doesn't get the rewards. That makes sence. And this is not a bia's veiw it's just a stupid part of the rules.

What a great day for the NRL, finally this cheating side has been outed for what they are!!!!!!!

CHEATS

no team has played fairly....every team has done the salary cap ....... you can count on it.....every team should now be investigated to the full extent that storm are......i wouldnt even walk onto the park to play for the rest of the season,if its going to be for nothing...why take the risk of getting hurt?????

from wat ive herd i wish i had a few bux on them for the wooden spoon at 200 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back