Storm Stripped Of Premierships!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I care that much (as I follow the World Game) I have to say I think the NRL has made a slight mistake in stripping the Storm of the chance to gain any points from the season - in that they may well have done a LOT of damage to the Storm's long term survival prospects in Melbourne.

I'd argue that if the Storm could find a way to meet the cap limit they should be allowed to earn points again.

Otherwise completely agree with the punishments handed down.

whats the differance between a toothpick and melbourne storm?......toothpick has 2 points .

on a scale of 1 to melbourne storm how stuffed are you??

I just bought a melbourne storm dinner set, its missing 2 cups!!!

Hehehehe lovin it

i feel sorry for the storm there a great team and no dout there is other teams that have breachd the salary cap

whats the differance between a toothpick and melbourne storm?......toothpick has 2 points .

on a scale of 1 to melbourne storm how stuffed are you??

I just bought a melbourne storm dinner set, its missing 2 cups!!!

Hehehehe lovin it

Lmfao classic! :p

Hehehe

Attachments

• underbellamy.jpg
    underbellamy.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 49
Getting paid under the table is as Australian as Vegemite , they all do it , Storm just had a dobber point the way to their second set of books [ dobbing used to be VERY unAustralian ] . l bet lots of other teams are digging deep holes or firing up the incinerator for their second set of books . Carlton must be happy they only lost a few draft picks . l am not a fan of any NRL team but l like the Storm more now and l wish l had been there when the fans were dumping their signed balls and jumpers , how much will they be worth if the team folds .

I was a MAJOR melbourne storm fan

Now I follow the Broncos

I don't like cheats

There goes one team that wont get 2 points plenty more where that came from.

With players already saying they will take a pay cut to keep the team together for next year, I'm sure we will be just fine. We will take back those two cups in 2011 and 2012. This year will be a year for us to develop more younger talent and blood them into the NRL without fear of losing. Even from Sydney I know heaps of Sydney siders joining the 2010 storm member ranks.

I remember at the start of the season a few people on the tipping thread giving me stick cause I said they were salary cap cheating pricks!! guess who was right!!

i feel sorry for the storm there a great team and no dout there is other teams that have breachd the salary cap
they are a great team cause they spend more $$ on their players then any other team you fool!!
With players already saying they will take a pay cut to keep the team together for next year, I'm sure we will be just fine. We will take back those two cups in 2011 and 2012. This year will be a year for us to develop more younger talent and blood them into the NRL without fear of losing. Even from Sydney I know heaps of Sydney siders joining the 2010 storm member ranks.
I don't think its fair for players to take pay cuts as they have been grossly over paid and of course could afford to play for less, but for how long?? Inglis won't take a pay cut, that dog is a nsw boy and plays for qld, he's all about the money!!
Typical storm fan, head in the clouds ;) keep dreaming storm will be lucky to be here 2011 and 2012!!
Now with these penalties in place they are not the greatest side of the decade but can still claim a few feats of being the best.
1. grapple tacklers.
2. billy tackling feet first.
3. chicken wing tackles.
and finally the greatest cheaters in the history of rugby league!! Well done storm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back