Introducing Ozzy....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus2u

Reaction score
IMG_2719.jpgIMG_2720.jpg
IMG_2721.jpg
woohooo Went to airport today & picked up a click clack from Helikaon ( thanks mate)
Loved opening the bag it contained
A murray darling male born 13/1/10
He's Awesome If he wasn't a male i'd have called him too cute lol
My 7 yr old son & I had a quick lil hold A few piccies then into his click clack he went
Was really good a bit strikey @ sudden movement & tagged me once but really calm lil fella. Now to leave him for a few days to settle then feed him again
I'm SO Happy finally @ 44 yrs old I've got my python Being born "65 the year of the snake

wow congrats!!! hahaha he is so small and gorgus!!! :D
picking mine up today, bet i will just as excited :)

good on ya mate, nothing wrong with getting your first python at 44, hope you find any help you need here, most ppl are friendly & willing to help.. i bet your 7yo is stoked that dad got a python..

good on ya mate, nothing wrong with getting your first python at 44, hope you find any help you need here, most ppl are friendly & willing to help.. i bet your 7yo is stoked that dad got a python..
hahaha this one wont be the last, soon his kid will catch on ;)

Great stuff mate I'm sure you will want more soon as well like me :)

He's very pretty... Any thoughts on names yet??

Yeah we have named him Ozzy
Hd just got an email via facebook about very old NZ friend of mine wanting to be friends Known him since i was 17
His nickname was Ozzy also he used to have a dog that he named after me so everything just said he had to be named that hahaha
Was friendly as when went to change water etc tonight climbed up my sons arm happy as... Will try feeding him soon

Congratulations mate.Murrays really are a great python and very forgiving while learning the hobby.I have a pair myself and find them to be almost bullet proof to handle as they are very forgiving to novice hands.

lil chap doing Well Finally took his pinkie rat last night..... 1st time with us So alls good

Hey cactus, glad you sorted out the postage. My two from gary have settled down really nicely, and are now powering through some feeds so long as we give them a bit of privacy when eating. The male I got is placid to the point of boring, but lovely :) The female has a big wiggle tantrum for the first 20 secs you get her out, then calms down and loves it! She's really inquisitive. I've left mine back in Oz with my partner while I'm in Vietnam, but get regular pics and daily updates :) Hope you have as much fun with yours as I have been with mine!

congrats mate,nice little md....i was 44 as well when i got my 1st snake...a stimson.....that was june last year lol now we have 2 stimsons 1 bredl 1 woma....hits you hard and fast lmao...damn its been nearly 12mths... :O :O boy time flies dont it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back