Greening

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
My first juvenile turning green at 7.5 months of age. Now he/she, and the rest of them, will go through the "ugly phase" before getting bright green. Exciting times!

Juv1.jpg

Looks like a reasonable sort of a stripe happening there.... Thats what I like to see

We've spoken about you showing off before, Michael.

(nice snake, though. :D)(think I'll give you a ring when home from overseas)

Do that Kristy, you'll be loaded with money, should I put half a dozed of them aside for you? LOL

Might as well call it a bakers' dozen, Michael. I'm a millionaire now, in Vietnamese currency ;) A few million should cover it, I imagine!

No uglies ever they are just lovely and I cant get over how quickly they change !!

Another great looking green their Michael. I'll swap you.. um.... the contents of my bar fridge - 2 bottles of coke, 1 Jack Daniels can and what used be several ice cubes....:rolleyes::p Oh I'll be in cans in Sept. Can I pick it up then? ;)

wow wouldnt have realised that they change that much colour so quick i wish my coastal would do that lol awsome snakes i would love to have one oneday maybe.

Hi Michael , that is so nice . Hope to buy one from you one of these days .

Fantastic animal

Mission accomplished (almost). This little fella was born in October 2009, weighing 15 grams. Now weighs 95 grams, not a bad progress.

11610-a.jpg

11610-b.jpg

11610-c.jpg

Michael : ALWAYS AN INTERESTING TIME 24/7....GR8 2 C cheers solar 17 [Baden]...PS ITS MY EXPERIENCE CONTINUALLY THAT GTP'S CHANGE "AROUND" FROM YELLOW TO GREEN AT 90-/+GRAMS.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back