• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Coastal Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barbed_wire_dove

Reaction score
Quantity Available
2 at the moment. but more soon.
I’ll be giving away 1 free hatchling from every clutch I breed.

General Description

Are you under the age of 18? And thinking of getting your 1st pet snake?
Each baby comes with a care sheet, feeding/pooing/shedding records and a medium click-clack tank setup. All you will need to supply is a heat mat or cord.

I was 15 when i got my 1st one, and she was given to me. This is my 'pay it forward', for the kids that are in position i was so many years ago!

I want to make sure they go to good people who are going to look after them, and love them as much as i do =D
So send me an email (with your parent’s permission) BEFORE November 1st, telling me why you deserve/want one!
[email protected]

Newcastle NSW.

Willing to Freight?

Prefer to not. but will consider at your expense.

Contact Details

Please send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Just clearing up, i cant give one to everyone. i would if i could! but i don't have that many, unfortunately.
I'm just gonna go through the emails and give a Hatchie from each clutch to the most fitting people =)
thanks for the emails so far guys!! keep them commin.

The point of giving them away is just for the kids that are struggling to afford paying upfront and buying one themselves, guys.
This might make it a little easier for them to convince their parents. I'm sure you all remember being there at some point =P
Thanks for all the interest!! but these little guys arent going to someone that's old enough to have a job, and already has a hundred snakes.

C'mon =)
Lots of you must know youngin's that have been wanting a pet snake... and im sure they wont be upset about getting one for free!!
Get them to sent me an email with their age, and maybe some info about themselves, or some research they've done, that'll show me they'll be a good and dedicated owner.
I've got a couple of great emails!
I'll stick all of the good ones in a hat and draw one out for each of the babies.
and Thanks for all of the supportive emails i've been getting off some of the adults!! =D

Last edited:
A friend pointed out that this could be misread...

Quantity Available
2 at the moment. but more soon.
I’ll be giving away 1 free hatchling from every clutch I breed.

I'm giving 1 hatchling away from every clutch, as they as born. I have 2, possibly 3 clutches this year (all carpets). that means 2 or 3 freebies this season.
This is the 1st year i'm trying this, but if it works well and they go to good homes, i will have more to give away next year, and every year after when i breed.
And i'd love to continue it when i upgrade my breeding projects to GTPs, Albinos, etc, in future years.
So feel free to let any interested kids know.
thanks all!!!

Some Photos.

17954_228837500473_585005473_367826.jpg

17954_228852610473_585005473_367828.jpg

17954_262971375473_585005473_384419.jpg

17954_262971385473_585005473_384419.jpg

17954_262971395473_585005473_384419.jpg

Just a quick note to say i will be drawing out 2 winners on Aug 14th (instead of Nov 1st), because of the billion emails i've read through! Most of them seem like really wonderful and dedicated kids =)
Winners will be contacted via email & everyone that wrote to me will get a reply.
So if theres any last minute kids that want to be in with a chance, send me an email before Aug 13th.
thanks everyone!

Hello everyone,
Amanda here.

Thank you so much to everyone that wrote me emails about the free Coastal carpet pythons.
Your emails were amazing and im sure you'll all be awesome snake owners when your time comes!!

I wish i had enough spare money and babies to give you all one!
But I have 2 babies to give away today, and out of all of the emails ive received, have written all the names down and put them in a hat, and drawn 2 out at random.

So heres the lucky 2:

Ben Stepkovitch, 16yrs old, from Sydney.
AND
Maxim Houle, 12 turning 13 this month, from Bondi.

So if you 2 would like to get in contact and arrange to pick up your babies (and let me know if you'll need a click-clack or already have an enclosure ready), that would be swell =)

I have the rest of the clutch advertised for sale for $200ea.
But just for everyone who wrote me an email, i'm happy to drop the price to $130ea. I know thats still expensive for kids, but im a student, and my profits from breeding goes towards the food for my animals for the upcoming year =)
So feel free to shoot me back an email if you're interested.

Thanks again everyone, this has turned out to be a wonderful experience and for everyone that wasnt so lucky this time, ill be giving away more babies next breeding season, and i have had a few emails from some really special people saying they will be making a similar offer! so keep your eye-balls out!! and good luck!

I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic year!

~ Amanda Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back