Netted who is a bit different....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I think she was bored at was seeing what funny reflections she could make

100_3299.jpg

100_3298.jpg

haha...love it, great pics...My old netted used to do some funny things...He would sleep vertically up the glass

Looking good G-man!

What's the weather like in Sydney? Have yours just started waking up from the winter chill? Mine have only started getting active in the past three days.

Looking to breed them this spring?

Looking good G-man!

What's the weather like in Sydney? Have yours just started waking up from the winter chill? Mine have only started getting active in the past three days.

Looking to breed them this spring?
Yeah they started getting really active about 2-3 weeks ago, she has also bite marks on her neck and is already showing.
Its still a bit cold outside but I didn't really breed anything last season so I thought Id start this season I bit early, the only ones Iv still got on low he3at are my castelnauis because as you know I got eggs out of them only a few months ago.

Cheers Gex

Thats good. Your marms and castel's will probably root like rabbits this season, they are rather prolific.

Did you get some female Barkers too?

Thats good. Your marms and castel's will probably root like rabbits this season, they are rather prolific.

Did you get some female Barkers too?
Nah I never managed to find one, the only ones I could find were interstate and tbh I dont want them that badly.
Yeah I have already got 4 eggs from the marms so far, they sure dont waste any time

Cheers Gex

haha, its like, does my butt look big in this,
one of my males surfaced a week ago, the other is in and out but not committed yet.
i have seen 2 of my females out, but its like, well its still too cold im going back too bed, and i dont see them for a few days. A couple of other females i havent seen out since going down, but i am sure they will all start to surface in the coming weeks.
I cant wait, its been so lonely without them charging round, mind you i have enjoyed the downtime in feeding and cleans, also a good time to breed up the woodies while not harvesting as many

the photos are great mate i have a beardy house pet he loves to try and catch our free ranging budgie the budgie dive bombs him one of these days i dread i will come home to a bunch of feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back