show us your coastals hatchies,juviniles and adults

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzpect

Reaction score
add pics of your coastals, below is my new lil fella ' rascal'

Attachments

• lil rascal.jpg
    lil rascal.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 110
My female approx 2.5 years

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

My little male

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

First 2 pics are my girl Lilith, second 2 are my boy Mustard, last is Agro

Attachments

• mustardabove.jpg
    mustardabove.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Lily2.jpg
    Lily2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 50
  • lily.jpg
    lily.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 65
  • mustard.jpg
    mustard.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 56
  • P8060023.jpg
    P8060023.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 54
very nice female tahnee and awsome photos im wanting to get into photography hopfully ill be able to take good photos like that soon,

tigercoastal agro has some awsome patterns im intrested to see how my lil fella comes out he has very dull pattterns that r cream like the rest of him n tiny bits of black on him

here's a few more pics of agro that were taken about 6 months ago to show you how much his colors have changed

Attachments

• 25816.jpg
    25816.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 25811.jpg
    25811.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 26953.jpg
    26953.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 57
Here's two of the same girl............ called her Aggro when we first got her about three weeks ago, she had an inflamed mouth, (so hasn't eaten for a long time according to her previous owner when he gave her to my son), and her excessively aggro attitude presented a challenge to look after her and hopefully quiten her down. (doubt it! LOL) But we've since re-named her Athena, well, Athena IS the Goddess of War!!!!! And that's what it looks like it's gonna be for a while!!!!

heh heh

Oh, and SNAP, Tiger Coastal, I take it you have one who is a few feet of attitude too!!! LOL

Attachments

• 100_9906.jpg
    100_9906.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_9905.jpg
    100_9905.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
i called me spotted snaps the lil bugger never stopped biting me it was a crazy lil bugger it use to lunge at everyone that walked past.

i call my carpet lil rascal / rascal cause he always strikes at my face no where else but the face, i called him somthing else but moving to gf parents soon and they hve a lil kid so rascal it is lol hes a mad lil fella but i love his colour

Dipcdame she's a nice looking snake you got there, Lilith and Mustard are worse than Agro, his name is a misnomer, so when people come around and ask to hold a snake and we say yes to holding him they get a bit scared till they are holding him. He is the most placid snake, i'll happily let our 4 kids hold him with supervision (he's around 4 feet). ;)

cnt wait til mine gets that big :)hopfully hell stop striking at my face by then to lol

DSCF3963.jpg

DSCF3961.jpg

DSCF3955.jpg

Above pics of Lolly with my daughter ....below pic of Lolly after she ate her chicken dinner ....:) Lolly will be two in January 2011 .
DSCF4007.jpg

and now my big boy with my other big boy ...my son is 6'7 feet tall and my scaley boy is a tad over 7 feet long ...
My favourite picture ,you can even see his tongue ...
DSCF3953.jpg

DSCF3951.jpg

Looking at pics of Lolly, Morticia and Agro...I almost wish I'd gone for a coastal instead of a Bredli (almost :p )

Great pics. Some beautiful looking snakes here.

bradchip just coz you have a bredli, dont mean you cant get a coastal ;) i started with coastals now getting bredli's...lol

RBB your making me jealous of lolly, she's beautiful, and your big boy is a decent size too

bradchip just coz you have a bredli, dont mean you cant get a coastal ;) i started with coastals now getting bredli's...lol

RBB your making me jealous of lolly, she's beautiful, and your big boy is a decent size too
Thanks Tiger, in this pic (its a bit blury) but look at her head pattern ..she has a skull pattern,the eyes and nose are on top and the teeth run between her (Lolly's) eyes ..
DSCF3977.jpg

so she has! Heres a pic of one i used to have, i could never figure out if it was the phantom's skull or spidermans spider on his head

August  2010 037.JPGAugust  2010 041.JPGAugust  2010 046.JPGsnakes!!! 129.jpg The first 3 pics are my boy Misk and the last 1 is my girl Chelsea. Chelsea is not as socialable (lol) so not many pics of her. Misk is a poser the camera comes out and so does he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back