Cat photo thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 163276View attachment 163279To original poster,-Yer love cats ect,-and great pics you got.You say ,you only just took them half hour ago,they look like fullon glamour shots, that would surely take a full photoshoot and remarkable, that the same seting is on the other cat.Do you run a photostudio for cats??
pencil.png

Nah, I wish! That was just a nice coloured, soft blanket that I draped over the loungs to get that effect, and took the photos while the cats were on there :D I'd taken pics of Kit when he was 7wks old on the same blanket, which was on my bed- I really liked the shots, so decided to drape it over the loungs for this 'shoot'!

Haha Whiskas definitely does look like a laid back cat based on the photos! I love the first one, I can picture him thinking "Look how cute I am, please pat me?" :D

And Guzzo, beautiful cat, is his name tiger by anychance? :D

Taz is definitely my laid back boy- I can do pretty much anything with him and he doesn't mind :) He loves going for a walk on the lead (taken him for walks down the street to the local park, walk down the beach once before), loves the vets, likes to play with water, enjoys car rides etc. Crazy cat!

DSCF4036.jpg

d-10.jpg

b2-3.jpg

a2-2.jpg

DSCF4993-1.jpg

DSCF1835.jpg

Last edited:
And a couple more photos of Kit so he's not left out :) Its so hard to get nice shots of him... he blinks WAY too fast, so the only shots I can get are without the flash if I want to see his eyes!! He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in a cat though (in my opinion!)
stare.jpg

DSCF1899.jpg

DSCF0534.jpg

catscratching101thisishowyadoitmum.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I’m in a photo mood! Does anyone partiucalrly want to post photos of their felines as kittens? Heres a few ‘baby’ snaps of kit and taz

Also... in the post above/quoted below- where I said "Loungs" I meant lounge...
Nah, I wish! That was just a nice coloured, soft blanket that I draped over the loungs to get that effect, and took the photos while the cats were on there :D I'd taken pics of Kit when he was 7wks old on the same blanket, which was on my bed- I really liked the shots, so decided to drape it over the loungs for this 'shoot'!

Taz- I took a lot of these before he belonged to me.. I was doing work placement at a horse stud, and their female had kittens. So, every lunch break I would go and play with them, and take photos. Then during my last few days of placement I decided to keep one (with the owners permission of course!) I chose Taz not because of his appearance (there was a GORGEOUS coloured girl there) but because of his personality- he was very laid back then, liked people and attention and I though the would make a good indoor cat

learning to wear a harness
taz2.jpg

13-5.jpg

8-10.jpg

7-10.jpg

5-21.jpg

4-28.jpg

1-35.jpg

Kit- I got him at 6wks of age, through the Greencross vets cat adoption program. I know I shouldn’t pick favourites, but this boy is honestly the best pet I have/ever have. He’s now just over 1yo...he likes playing with water, he is extremely loyal (he will only let myself or my partner touch him, and he LOVES attention from us. If other people visit, he’ll check them out but wil rarely let them touch him, though he clearly isn’t scared of them. He gets upset if he’s separated from me (e.g. I go into a room and shut him out), and he is incredibly intelligent.
stargazing.jpg

my phone for a size comparison when I got him
sizecomparison.jpg

imcuteandiknowit.jpg

DSCF4918.jpg

c-9.jpg

bearhugpt2.jpg

AwwaintIjustsoirresistablycute-1.jpg

23-2.jpg

202.jpg

72.jpg

12-4.jpg

Last edited:
These photos aren't very good but this is my little snow leopard Ollie!! (Ragdoll x Bengal) <3
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Firstly...love ALL the pics, adore cats of all shapes and sizes :D You all have such beautiful furbabies hehe

This is our british shorthair, Jas, first as a kitten and then a few weeks ago.
P1000465.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

This is Prime, he's a scottish fold.
P1000621.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

And last but not least our moggy, Slinky! We didn't have her as a kitten so I'll just post 2 recent pics :D
DSC00950.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

Wow, beautiful cats! I love little Ollie's dappled looking coat, he looks so soft! Might have to check look up other ragdolls x bengals as well, I love the look of him (And ragdolls + bengals are two of my favourite breeds :D)

Stara, that baby picture of Prime is so darned cute! And I love the marbled patterns on Slinky! And of course, Jas has gorgeous coloured eyes! I love cats with gold eyes :D

Awh yeah thanks! Ollie really does look like a mini snow leopard more and more.. He is a fair bit bigger than that now.. He has stripes on his face legs and tail.. and the bengal spots on his sides... He is SO friendly and talkative - he follows me everywhere and meows if he can't find me or I have shut a door between us... Even the bathroom lol And he sleeps round my neck like a scarf every night... He won't come to anyone but me :p

100_0069.jpgP5080020.JPG100_0733.jpg
Harry Kitty and Luigi, all saved lives, little luigi(becuase my son loves mario bros) was dumped under my house when i moved in infested with fleas and really thin and didnt have the heart to take him to the pound.

Hey Kitah,
Taz is almost a Bengal for sure, bar the belly spots...what a beautiful little guy. He loves water and all, just like the Bengals..

Hey Southside morelia, what do you make of this fella? This was Taz's dad, and when I saw him, he reminded me of a marble bengal.... Do you think there may be any relation to the breed? He was a pretty big boy, very vocal, and extremly confident! (Mhmm... sounds a bit like Taz- extremely confident, scared of nothing that I've found, and a fairly hefty cat as well haha) Theres also a picture of the mother at the bottom, as well.... I don't know what the parents of these two looked like, all I know is that these are Taz's parents, from the horse stud I was working at.

DSCF7959.jpg2.jpg1.jpgP1010095.jpgDSCF8485.jpg

Danielpoke, good on you for rescuing those guys, now they can live out pampered lives I bet! Gorgeous little furkids :)

Last edited:
Wowo Some of these Cats are just magnificent!
Here's My babies, Ayla the Tabby is pregnant (we are fairly certain they are Shadows)due about the 23 of Oct if any wants a kitten please let me know. 0421149042
Cheers
Angel

ShadowRaven
Shadow2.JPG
Shadow.JPG

Ayla The Princess
Ayla2.JPG
Ayla.JPG

Ahh, another cat breed I love :D such an elegant, sleek breed!

yes absolutely fabulous loyal and inquisitive - i'd never go back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back