GTP Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumbu

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Green-Tree-Python-Australian.jpgHey all, my GTP shed again the other night, we were lucky enough to catch the action on video, I will see if I can upload to YouTube.

In the meantime, here are some pics of his/her new outfit, pretty cute hey!

Nice,i can never get sick of seeing these magnificent pythons..How old..Love the blue-green color,very nice..

Thanks guys, he is so easy to keep. Loves a cuddle while we watch TV at night time and he is so gentle and predictable. Just love him to pieces.

stunning python always exciting shed time... be probably more so when its a greenie

Great looking GTP...Personally l love looking at green pics....cant get enough........solar 17 [Baden]

Nice one Sumbu, good to see him/her doing so well. It's not so hard to look after them, is it?

Can't help myself to make a comment; there is a 4 year-old native male GTP on Herptrader. If that snake is Aussie native then I am an Indian.

Nice one Sumbu, good to see him/her doing so well. It's not so hard to look after them, is it?

Not at all! he/she is the easiest pet I have ever had! Out for a play and cuddle everynight, easy to feed, no trouble at all. Absolutely beautiful python, my 2 year old even adores it and gives it a kiss on the lips! Even as a beginners snake, if you read up on their habitat there are no dramas to worry about at all. You get what you pay for, these snakes are just the most amazing pet I have ever had.

DSC_0762 (2).jpgDSC_0814.jpgDSC_0825.jpgWe had it ouDSC_0835.jpgt last night for a cuddle before it's weekly feed, even though I had just cleaned the mouse cage, it didn't bite me...

But it did enjoy its dinner...

DSC_0836.jpg
pencil.png

Can't help myself to make a comment; there is a 4 year-old native male GTP on Herptrader. If that snake is Aussie native then I am an Indian.

If it isn't a native GTP and they don't have any DNA proof that is a native GTP then they had better be ready for a call from the DERM to confirm their licence allows for imports. :) Department of Environment and Resource Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back