Another Slatey!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello All.

Checked my mice and wham!!! another Slatey!!! He/she had a nice little lump in its belly so I suppose it found out how to lift my loose fitting lid.....high enough so mice can't get out but not too high for this little buddy.

I just said hello and took a few photos and left it there....i can afford to lose a few moreView attachment 171580 mice haha

I have had 4 so far this year! I have heaps of frogs about......isn't that what they are supposed to eat though??

Most books say that they grow to 1.3 - 1.4m but mine range from 1.6 - 1.7m
and eat adult rats.

What is it with you guys???? one wants my face all slashed up and the other wants photos of me all musked up!!!! Guzzo is starting to get a complex!!! I could send a pick of me getting mauled by the next big croc i see if that would excite you guys!!

You should keep them and make a "set" ;).

Nice pic mate

Whats a set????

Next time just lie down next to the slatey for the photo :D

What is it with you guys???? one wants my face all slashed up and the other wants photos of me all musked up!!!! Guzzo is starting to get a complex!!! I could send a pick of me getting mauled by the next big croc i see if that would excite you guys!!

Awesome ;)

I checked this morning and it is still there! When I go in to feed the mice and check their water it just sits there and watches me. i think it is getting used to me now haha. I might even put a water bowl in there for it. If it stays for much longer i will give it a name.....there is a 1" gap under the door so it is free to come and go as it wants.

I checked this morning and it is still there! When I go in to feed the mice and check their water it just sits there and watches me. i think it is getting used to me now haha. I might even put a water bowl in there for it. If it stays for much longer i will give it a name.....there is a 1" gap under the door so it is free to come and go as it wants.

lol but aren't they "poisonous"* ;)

*pun intended

Hello there D3,
Not ven but i hear they give a nasty bite.....hence all my friends here wanting me to put it on my face and lay down beside it etc etc etc

You should keep them and make a "set" ;).

Nice pic mate

Your really taking this set thing a bit far now, in like 8 of the last 10 posts I've read theres you in there talking about sets. I know young people get interested in stuff like this but come on mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back