Hows is everyones breeding season going....?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
This years breeding season has turned out
quite well for me....so far 8 clutches 91 good eggs
3 slugs
and
4 not fertile...
Clutches consist of cowley jungles, sxr black and white jungles
tully x palm jungles , Palm x Devil lines jungles, lester tiger jungles
100% darwin hets, and a clutch of stimmies... now iam just waiting
for the bredli to lay...
now the first start to hatch from xmas day
and go through to mid late feb
cheers

I really don't envy you mate with all those mouths to feed!

I'm keeping it small, only WA BHP which are due to hatch now, Macs due to hatch in a couple weeks which are my daughters and a diamond to lay yet.
I am mostly excited about the BHP. First time around with this species and I had a great result with 8 perfect eggs no slugs.
I think from memory the egg mass was 1.2 kg. Can't wait, anytime now..

sounds exciting cement!

when will the first established hatchies be on the market? its normally around late jan isnt it?

I just hope you have PLENTY of rodents in stock Gozz..Must be exciting times for your little WA Cement,hope all hatch and you get the little ones feeding..Love the WA BHPs.

I've got 2 cluches of darwins 1 to hatch on xmas and the other on new year eve plus 2 cluches of sand monitors cooking 3rd cluch due in a week or so 17 eggs so far. 2 water dragons due soon and hopefully my K.I. rosenburges do something as well
Cheers Deano

and dont forget we want to see photos too. i missed out on this season but looking forwards to the up and coming season. cause now that both my spotteds are female i have a high chance of both girls this coming season, put a blond male over them would be great. and also my bredli which is still bitey as.

Going superbly for me too :D

10/10 blonde macs just hatched last week, aswell as yesterday our single levis pilbarensis.

Also have 10 palmerston jungle, 28 port mac and 2 more pilb eggs in the incubator. :)

I've got eggs from my goldentails 6 in the incubator and another two too drop which is not bad as this is the first time I've bred them. Only 1 egg from my N. l. plibs unfortunately.

my seasons going well hatched pair occidentalis, pair galeatus and got 2 pilbs 4 occs and 3 galeatus cooking and all gravid again! but unfortunately had 3 slugs> 3 galeatus

wow sounds like everyone will have a busy xmas n new year...... i just have a pair of thicky's just waiting for my girl to lay...... waiting waiting and more waiting hahahah i dunno how much longer i can wait.

Me too, i sold some pairs in winter that were mating & im glad i did, i curently have 26 jungles from 25 eggs, i wouldnt want too many more, i enjoy my holidays too much, sun, beer, bbq's with friends etc

This is my first season and i have 20 jungle eggs cooking , only 9 days to go . Hope they all hatch ok they were pretty dehydrated in the 2nd and 3rd week . Fingers crossed ill have some pics to put up here in a bit over a week .

cheers nico

I'm keeping it small, only WA BHP which are due to hatch now, Macs due to hatch in a couple weeks which are my daughters and a diamond to lay yet.
I am mostly excited about the BHP. First time around with this species and I had a great result with 8 perfect eggs no slugs.
I think from memory the egg mass was 1.2 kg. Can't wait, anytime now..

I'd love to see pics of your WA parents and the resulting offspring! Will you be starting a thread when hatchling time comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back