Hypo Bhps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanzen

Reaction score
Hi All

A few yrs ago my BHPs produced a gorgeous hypomelanistic hatchy. It was small and weak from the start and only made it to 5 months. At that point I thought it was a fluke. Now the same parents have produced another one with orange on the top of the head and under the neck and an orange body.this one is also smaller than his normal siblings but not as small as the last hypo and definately stronger.just a quick pic. SAM00010.jpg

Last edited:
i remember hearing about that and how it didnt survive. its great that you have produced another. cant wait to see pics.

cool! best of luck with it and some more pics when you get a chance please lol

donks

very nice cant wait for more pics, good luck!!

Good luck with this one Tanzen,If its anywhere near as good as the last one, it will be a spectacular snake.

oh! grats :D fingers crossed for you that it lives a long and productive life :D cant wait to see pics, how exciting

Look great the hypos tanzen,well done!

Congrats Tanzen, hope it goes better than the other one a couple of years back. Have you bred the parents since the previous Hypo hatchy?

I remember the last one you bred a few years back,this one DEFIANTLY is a Eye catcher also.I cant believe how orange it is..Any chance of a photo of the parents..I truely hope this one makes it all the way..More photos once its out and shed would be awesome Tanzen...ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING..

amazing looking hatchie :D congrats and best of luck with it

wow, best of luck with this one, thats an amazing looking BHP :D

Just if his head looked like that as well :p

Beautiful snake either way good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back