Nephrus Wheeleri variations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pics dicky. They look awesome in real life :) can't wait to get myself a pair of them

They are great to keep , I will put these two together this year for sure , I am keen to keep a few back too , but hopefully have a few spare to move on ...

ah ok well if i was to get a pair or so id have them on washed red sand

ah ok well if i was to get a pair or so id have them on washed red sand

Ideally I would have all mine on it too , but I am yet to find a cheap source of red desert sand ... my other thought was a 50/50 mix of red and bunnings to save some cash

well im surrounded by red sand so its all free =D i get mine yearly at a few creeks that way its nice an washed

Not much variation in mine sorry , but here's a few pics just the same ...
A great little gecko to keep , grumpy little bugga's though .

Wheeleri_-3.jpg

Wheeleri_-7.jpg

Wheeleri_-5.jpg

Wheeleri_-4.jpg

Wheeleri_.jpg

Wheeleri_-2.jpg

nice wheeleri's mate got any buddies for mine?? would love to breed mine in a few years.
pm me if you do

as for the price guys i didnt pay 18k i got this one for $300 un sexed hatchy but it has a slight bulge popping out so may be a male

its such a huge shame we cant keep them in Vic, hopefully that will change in the near future.

I have put together a lengthy proposal for the DSE to try and get the ball rolling , what we need is more of us putting together proposals so that they actually listen

These are some dodgy photos (to say the least) of some animals from the 2009 Castle Hill expo. I don't know whom they belonged to but I photographed them anyway.

My display box, and Simon Tresador's Wheeleri. He was the first to breed and sell them in captivity I believe. it was his article that that was orginally in Reptiles Aust Mag when they first hit the market.

My display box, and Simon Tresador's Wheeleri. He was the first to breed and sell them in captivity I believe. it was his article that that was orginally in Reptiles Aust Mag when they first hit the market.

Here's the one from that same expo you took out that display for me to get some pics Daz ....

expo2009Nephrurslwheeleri.jpg

Geez Brett, you are taking some cracking pics mate. Don't think I have seen you post anything less than exceptional lately. Love your work.:D:D

No, I dont believe Simon was the first to breed wheeleri in captivity in Australia. Afterall, where did Simon get his animals from?
Plus most people know the story behind wheeleri, I wont go into it here.
Some nice animals posted.

No, I dont believe Simon was the first to breed wheeleri in captivity in Australia. Afterall, where did Simon get his animals from?
Plus most people know the story behind wheeleri, I wont go into it here.
Some nice animals posted.

was waiting for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back