Nephrus Wheeleri variations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk888

Reaction score
Ok so seeing as ive got all the other levis in my collection its time for some Wheeleri .So i was wondering if people could post some nice colour variations pics so i can get an idea of what is possible from these little buggers

any posts are welcome all pics are highly welcomed =D

couple hundred bux i was happy to pay the asking price for mine it wasnt to expensive but look at its colours

there is two different sorts , wheeleri wheeleri and wheeleri cinctus

the wheeleri cinctus are the ones with 7 bands from memory but seeing as I am not allowed to keep them in mexico I am only going of scientific papers that have crossed my path

I think they are still around the $600 mark? and jk888 they are a nephrurus , but are not a Levis sub sp. Beautiful geckos and well worth the price, the originals a few years back cost a small fortune....

You can get hatchlings for $300 on rdu, they have dropped incredlibly in price in the last year or so

im quite aware of that however im also aware there are many many breeders in Australia , and recently they have dropped in price.

These are some dodgy photos (to say the least) of some animals from the 2009 Castle Hill expo. I don't know whom they belonged to but I photographed them anyway.

Attachments

• P5021490.JPG
    P5021490.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 148
  • P5021491.JPG
    P5021491.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 132
oo nice!!!!! if i can see the animals it isnt a dodgy pic =D

Far out, thats not even 10% of their original sale price, from memory people were selling them for 18k a pair!!!
jk888 I wasnt trying to be rude but your 1st post did say "seeing as ive got ALL THE OTHER levis in my collection its time for some Wheeleri"
implying that Wheeleri are also some form of levis, I was just correcting you.

yeah its amazing how much they dropped but im not complaining =D , na all good i kinda forgot they werent just levis but rather knobbies

yeah its good and its bad, we won't start another price vs value vs prestige debate. lets see some pics!!
when i read the title of your thread i actually thought someone had morphed them! soon i would imagine.

Not much variation in mine sorry , but here's a few pics just the same ...
A great little gecko to keep , grumpy little bugga's though .

Wheeleri_-3.jpg

Wheeleri_-7.jpg

Wheeleri_-5.jpg

Wheeleri_-4.jpg

Wheeleri_.jpg

Wheeleri_-2.jpg

cheers man any pics are good there all stunning to me i just love the black on them ,

cheers man any pics are good there all stunning to me i just love the black on them ,

They don't look any thing like this normally , they will flick sand over themselves all the time so they normally look very dull and dusty , I give the a light spray before the pics ;)
I'll wait a day or so and take a few pics of them with out a spray to show just how dull they look normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back