Todays photo shoot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEWY

Reaction score
I recently bought myself my first DSLR. I am slowly teaching myself how to use it, but for the most part, have no idea.
Today we had a family photoshoot and decided to have a crack myself.

Pretty pleased with some of the pics.
This is my youngest son Hunter and his Amyae.

Uno.jpg

Trio.jpg

Cheers

JD

Very creative! Awesome shots, can't wait to see what else you put together down the track!

Nawwww, two of my fave things!! Bubbas and amyae!! Love the first one!

Well done Chewy they are beautiful pic's & your little man's gorgeous.

They are brilliant shots... it might be just be me but your son, the amyae, and the blanket used for the foreground + background all look really soft and it really works in the photos!

I agree with Darkhorse. They are absolutely gorgeous pictures. Your little boy Hunter is just so cute and the amyae so sweet. Did he stay asleep the whole time?

Thanks all for the coments. They're appreciated.
I'd like to look into some courses but don't really have the time and definately not the money to pay for them.
Why is photography so expensive? Just as bad as keeping reptiles. Anyone want to donate for the cause? I can sell you stuff.

It took alomg time to get Hunter to sleep, but once he settled in this position, we were just positioning them around him on the blanket. After we took some shots and decided that was enough, we decided to try the geckos on his back. Each time you'd place one on him, he'd wiggle a bit (I'm guessing due to the claws) but settled quickly.

Just beautiful.Now you can carry baby pics of both your fave things.hahahahaha.So soft and gentle.aaaaawwwwwww,i go all warm and fuzzy.

Have they adopted him as one of their own?gonna raise him in the sacred ways of the gecko?like Tarzan?lol.

Gorgeous pics,we want more,more!

thats the most precious thing i have ever seen! Hunter is beautiful and so are the amyae. Always wanted pics like this (minus the geckos) of my daughter when she was born.. i definately regret not getting them now :(

Unfortunately I don't have a electronic copy of this, so this is from the website of another photographer.

This is my eldest son Jack who is now 16 months.
We have Jack's baby photos on the wall of his room and this is one on them.

98b41d8e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back