Todays photo shoot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWW!!! thats just so gorgeous!!! wow, you guys must have your handsful? 2 under 2. I hope they are good boys!

Hey CHEWY- great photos. Would like to know what DSLR and lens you have/used for these pics, I'm impressed.

Nice photos, Those animals must be placid as!

The only thing that would make those first pics cuter.... Levis :p

Personally, I think amyaes "look" evil lol, but that's just me.

I've been wanting to get a nice camera for ages now, so have been saving like mad for over a year.
I thought to myself, may as well buy a good camera to learn on, than a cheap camera and need an upgrade in a year.
I bought a Canon 5D ii. I only have the kit lens at the moment (24-105mm f4 L USM IS).
Next purchase will be the 100mm macro.

Pinoy, I think the evil look adds to the charm, the contrast of pointy lizard v squishy kid.

Thanks

JD

Lol, "squishy kid" :)

They kind of reminded me of a fairy tale scene, with the baby being looked after some kind of ghoolish creatures like goblins or something.

This morning I had some kid free time (N.B. this has nothing to do with my previous photos of my kids), so I thought I'd play around with my macro and some baby djarras.
I have adjusted some lighting, I'd really like to know how to use photoshop to be able to remove the weave.
Enjoy

DjarraShoot11of15.jpg

DjarraShoot7of15.jpg

DjarraShoot5of15.jpg

if you have photoshop, make a selection of the black (magic wand tool and or lasso tool), contract and feather a bit and colour the selection in black,...otherwise email them to me and i can do it for you,....

great pics!! :p

Thanks Chris

My brother gave me Photoshop, but I haven't looked at it yet. Will have a go tomorrow morning.

Cheers Byron but entries are closed.

if you have photoshop, make a selection of the black (magic wand tool and or lasso tool), contract and feather a bit and colour the selection in black,...otherwise email them to me and i can do it for you,....

great pics!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back