Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toilet hates:

You go to wash your hands in a toilet basin at the pub or a club and the tap is stuck. So you apply firm pressure and it doesn’t move. You then twist with all your might and suddenly... whooosssh! The tap turns on full bore and despite the fact that you almost instantaneously turn it off, the water stll bounces straight out of the basin and all over your groin area. So you end up looking like you didn’t make it.

You are desperate and just make it to a loo on time. Such relief! Until you discover that there is no paper left...

You have been to point Percy at the porcelain and returned to mingle with male and female colleagues. A good half an hour plus later one of your mates points out that you forgot to zip up.

I hate the public toilets in Sydney around the harbour there where Imax theatre and the Aquarium and all those places are. You go to wash your hands and discover the taps have no handles and you think, how the *&#% does this work? Go wash the hands in the fountain outside because you just could not work out how to get water to flow from the tap.

I hate it when my 9yr daughter points out to my gorgeous looking male friend that he is wearing blue undies - nic way to let him know his zip isn't done up.

I hate it when I get on the grog and try flirting online with this guy only to make myself sound stupid. I need to apologise next time I see him, for my rude behaviour....hehe

Last edited:
I hate it when I buy a new CD, take off the plastic wrapping, open the case and the disc falls out because the little plastic 'teeth' in the centre, that holds the disc in, have all snapped off.

I also hate when you try to take a new DVD out of the case, but it wont pop out easily and the disc starts to bend and you think it's going to snap at any moment.

I hate it when my 9yr daughter points out to my gorgeous looking male friend that he is wearing blue undies - nic way to let him know his zip isn't done up.

I hate it when I get on the grog and try flirting online with this guy only to make myself sound stupid. I need to apologise next time I see him, for my rude behaviour....hehe

I don't remember you flirting with me, Kathy. :)

people who can't spell simple words. ;)

one person i know spells 'tired' as 'tiard'

my ex used to call me sweetie but when he texted it, he spelt it 'sweatie'... gee thanks.

Last edited:
people who can't spell simple words. ;)

one person i know spells 'tired' as 'tiard'

my ex used to call me sweetie but when he texted it, he spealt it 'sweatie'... gee thanks.

The grammar nazis that aren't any more proficient than the people they whinge about. :p

people who refer to people as nazis ;)

i was too busy thinking of the word i was going to write (sweatie) and typed it... dang....

I edited my earlier post and fixed the spelling, have a look at my reason lol

You are desperate and just make it to a loo on time. Such relief! Until you discover that there is no paper left...

You have been to point Percy at the porcelain and returned to mingle with male and female colleagues. A good half an hour plus later one of your mates points out that you forgot to zip up.

You sneeze, covering your face with your hand and then quickly wiping your nose with a tissue. And you leave a booger hanging out for all to see… except you!

When you take that last mouthful of tea and this little chewy bit ends up in your mouth. So you spit it out and realise it is a mouse dropping. [Did happen unfortunately]

When you ask to go to the toilet during art and take a while to get back (dont need to explain why...) to find the art teacher has launched an investigation to find you, and when she finds you walking back to class she gives you detention because she says you ditched class? :x
Worst part was this happened on the anniversary of my dads death, so I feel like I've let him down big time :(

I edited my earlier post and fixed the spelling, have a look at my reason lol

Chin up :)

I hate trying to get onto the ONE website that doesn't wanna work... I've just found my jungle girl has shed and I'm trying to upload a photo, but it just won't work, every other site does, though...

People who treat their snakes like trophies, to be pulled out and shown off whenever they have visitors, without considering the snake.

when you have a group assignment at uni,
on virus eradication,
one of your group members is studying Medical Science (so, they'll be a doctor) and yet, YOU get stuck writing all the in depth parts about infection/molecular make-up of the virus...and then everyone tells the tutor we did even amounts of work.

pfffffffft!

vampstoro group assignments are the worst!! GRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back