Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah another young person trapped in the past ;)

I'm joking, I know people have different tastes in music, I just stay with the times :)

Bieber and Gaga aren't the times. Dance music is completely different.

I like a lot of modern stuff, but you can't say the new artists are producing "better" stuff, because a lot of the songs are covers of old ones.

You come across something in the For Sale section on APS and really wish you could afford it...

People who open their car doors on your car. RAGE
People who tell me to eat something. Being thin apparently means I'm unhealthy & malnourished.
When you drop your toast.
People who sniffle every 20 seconds on the train.
Regrowth
Bad eyebrows
Buying a new pair of stockings & still managing to ruin them by putting them on so slowly & carefully.
People who say Eww when you show them a photo of your herp. I'm sorry but I didn't say ew when you showed me a photo of your chihuahua/budgie/child. Be polite!

I'm not actually a hater... just about these things! lol

Bad eye brows lol.

Reminds me of the time I saw this drop dead gorgeous girl with a guy who had a mono brow like Agro lol.

you know what's more annoying than that?! People that actually say "lol"

lol

People who open their car doors on your car. RAGE
People who tell me to eat something. Being thin apparently means I'm unhealthy & malnourished.

Talk about it. I get so much **** for being lankey, buy i eat no joke 4 times more than what everyone else eats in my class.

i hated it at school, when buying something from the canteen and the lady would know me and know that im diabetic, she would look at what im buying, give me that stern motherly look, and say 'should you be having that??'....

um, none of your business?

when the teacher dosent pick you when you have your hand up because they know you have the right answer very ANOYING!!! :(

I hate it when people misuse "a" and "an".

I will never forget in Year 7 we were taken off in small groups during english with an SSO (student service officer) to practice for the basic skills test.
I was with a year 6 called Tye to practice,
and the SSO asked a question that was something like
"such and such took an _______ to school for lunch:

A) apple
B) biscuit
C) salad
D) sandwich"

he rationalized that question as... "well...you wouldn't have an apple for lunch! and a biscuit isn't filling...salads suck...so it's D)sandwich" in the most stern and serious voice.

I laughed so frickin hard.

When you are gliding along on your smug rug enjoying how fit you've become and speedy you are on the bike and a 70year old wizened Man screams past you on his ungeared jalopy :oops:

I hate how Coles have changed the position of their sliding doors and I keep trying to walk through the window, without fail, every day when I go home. :oops: :lol:

i hate it when u are coming on to the M1 (or any highway) & that one anoying person crosses the painted white line & just sits there next to you so u r stuck & either have to slow down or speed up to get past

Getting drunk with the boys running out of grog and realising your still too young to go buy more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back