Who Has the MOST Traffic Infringements?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus gillsy, I couldn't imagine doing that. Did you not learn where to park after the first $4k?

I got $470 worth of parking fines last week alone, with $180 this week.

I'm up to $4500 all up that i'm paying off.

I never had any big speeding tickets despite owning a few quick cars. Then at 22 I went through a toll gate when they were changing the system over to automatic and I didn't yet have a buzzer. Then took a trip overseas without even thinking about it. Came back a few months later and was pulled over soon after for driving on a spurs suspension for an unpaid toll ticket I didn't know I had.

Anyway long story short it is technically driving without a license so went to court, had some time off from behind the wheel and now I am a 24 year old in a professional position on driving prohibition due to a 2 dollar toll. What gets me is that if I was over 25 then there is no prohibation period. Don't know how they work that age out..

Man you should have been able to defend that, you need a better lawyer.

@ Rondo
haha maybe. I didn't defend it as I still did the wrong thing. I just didn't know about it :p
I fully expected the month suspension I just don't get the year of prohibition. I mean I cant drive between 11pm and 5am which just seems excessive for the infringement.

ive gotten one fine for doing 83 in a 60 zone and for tailgating. wasnt too impressing with myself obviously.

one guy i work with refused to pay parking fines for about 3 years. they eventually took him to court over it and is now paying off $12,000 worth of parking fines. each fine was only $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back