Who Has the MOST Traffic Infringements?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems most people have to learn the hard way & unfortunately the hard way is often too late for some. I hope you are all MUCH wiser & can see how stupid your actions were.

My brother was killed by his best mate when he was 17 in a car accident. The mate had a fight with his GF while drunk & decided to drive off. My brother got in the car to try & talk to his mate & stop him from drink driving etc. He ended up through the windscreen dead.

Tons of car accidents (not me driving)...

One I was in the front passenger seat, we were drifting.. My mate decided 60 km was too easy so he upped the anti, 80 km he found manageable, although we went off the road and missed a cow (somehow... we were going straight at it sliding sideways on grass and he just managed to correct within 10 feet of it, it was on the grass lying down looking at the car like "***"). Then he decided to slide at a buck... He lost it and we went head on with a tree.

The car was a write off, understandably. He was scared of the consequences that were most definitely (and understandably) about to be dished out by his old man, so we found a road kill rabbit, smashed it all over the car to look like a roo, and then staged a new crash zone in an area he was allowed to be driving...

Second time, my mate who was in the back of the first car with me (I'm sure we're jinxed with cars) was in the back again, and I was in the front passenger. We were drifting and the *** end clipped a street sign, it pulled it RIGHT out of the ground, ruined my mates rear 1/4 and the bumper was hanging by a thread... Lots of people came out of their homes in time to see us drag the bumper down the road.

The third one is the real ball tearer....

My mate and I had been working on an engine conversion in my car, and he was going to head home for the day. He went out my driveway, down the hill and turned left onto a road that I had 100% visibility of because next door was just a paddock. He drifted and he was SO sideways that his car was 90* to the road for a good 50 m (no idea how). I thought he'd gone and went back inside.

Three minutes later, he came back to brag.... I (stupidly) said something along the lines of "Brooooo that was HEKTIC SKIDZ take me!" (I don't really talk like that, but it's good narrating alright?). He agreed and my GF jumped in the car. I told to her to get out, and she said "If you're gunna crash I'm coming with you"... I should have pulled the pin at that very moment, but I didn't think we would crash.

We took off down the road and entered the corner. The car didn't get too sideways, so my mate clutch kicked, took off quicker and then jerked the wheel to enter a slide. We went backward and forward and I could tell what was happening so I grabbed the bar that's above the passengers head and braced myself.

There was a bank that we were heading straight for, and a power pole. I yelled out "Bank" but it was too late for my mate to steer away from it. We hit the bank at about 90, and the car did a FULL barrel roll without any other bits of the car touching the ground (we were completely airborn for a whole rotation). During that first rotation we missed the power pole by less than 2 feet. We hit the ground and rolled a further 2 times (this time the whole car was getting crushed around us). It would have rolled a 4th time, but we hit a tree. The tree being there was extremely lucky, because we would have rolled off a 20 foot drop into a creek if it didn't stop us.

Now keep in mind that I said we were doing an engine conversion on my car, because obviously that sort of a task requires lots of tools, right? Well there was about 4 grand worth of tools in the back of the car, and these were catapulted through the cabin. A 3 foot long solid breaker bar just missed my gf's head, along with anything else you could think of.

My mate was devastated, my GF was hysterical, but for some reason the only thing I cared about was them calming down. The whole crash didn't scare me at all, I knew what was going to happen and I braced myself for every single roll. Everything was in slow motion and the whole crash didn't shake me up at all. We got out without a scratch, my gf had a small mole ripped off her neck, and I sliced my hand open but that was it.

As far as speeding offenses go, I've been on my P's for nearly the whole duration without getting a point taken from me. A couple of weeks ago I was on a DESERTED road at night. No parked cars, no houses, nothing to hit. I was just cruising and got booked. It was an unmarked nissan patrol ute, that had a flash for cash in the canopy. I got booked at 93 in a 60 zone (I was hoping it would be under 100) and for some reason, only 3 points were deducted. I've gotta pay the fine, but I'm lucky that someone took the points for me.

I'm not proud of getting booked, but I'd like to have a chance to say that I never speed in built up areas, or areas with any traffic. If someone's gunna go down it's only going to be me.

I've no idea how some of you can get booked and continue to do it, time and time again? The DUI's are just wrong, too.

I got done for drag racing an unmarked police car once. It was against of their V8's and I think they were a bit upset that I annihilated them. I could partially make out this sign they were holding up in the front of the car, so backed right right off only to read the word "police" ......the license took a bit of a holiday after that. That was my 3rd cancellation. I've been good ever since :D

i done it all - cops got me doing 196 Kms down western sydneys M4 once instant lost of licence !
i have been charged with
unregistered , unlicenced , not wearing a helmet ( several times ) , not paying CTP insurance

about 40 road violations eg , fail to indicate , crossing a double line , not giving a flying truck !!!

RTA- unroad worthy certs - having my choppers muffler too loud , tooo wider tyres on my car , wrong carby , !!!!!!

but with my lifestyle who can blame me !! and remember FTP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
22 years of driving, never lost a point.
Then Kristina Keneally gave me an extra point on my licence, just case I need it.

Worst offence (also the only one) was having the wrong address on my licence, a month after I'd moved house (has to be changed within 14 days of moving, says so on back of licence, I now know).

woah some of these stories are so bad... my mums a cop so i get all the stories but these seem extreme =S

ive only lost one point =] going 10km over on an 80 rd... but im still on my ps so i have 3 point to last me another 2 years.

my uni also loves giving out parking fines. The ones where there are actually no signs around where you park, just one when you drive into the general area. Not happy...

All i can say is that nothing could possibly beat my partners record.......

People might say they are grown up now, but all it would have taken is to kill one person to ruin your life forever.

Speeding and doing stupid things is not a bragging right.

Speeding and doing stupid things is not a bragging right.

I was waiting for someone to bring up this point and I agree . . just wanna clear up my speeding fines are only minor as in the highest over I think i've been in maybe 15km . . I once got done doing 110 on a highway once which I thought was a bit rich . . But a question was asked so you can only expect people to answer and I don't think anyone here is bragging

99% sure he was kidding bro, calm down lol.

Im 21, Havnt had a speeding fine yet or road offence, cant afford to have anything bad on my record with the career path i plan to go down althouh i often go 10-20kmh over the limit just been very lucky i guess.

well IF he is kidding...... im NOT laughing.

If I was kidding? are you serious?
If you cant tell that I was pointing out speeding has deadly consequences and no one should be bragging about it then you must be a little slow, maybe you should speed up a little......

Just to clear up what I meant, I mean ridiculous speeding, like 100 in a 40 zone. I myself frequently drive 10ks over the limit out on open roads.

It just irritates me when people talk about doing such incredibly dangerous things when they know its dangerous and can end in someones death or injury.

And while they may not openly brag, just having their deeds acknowledged by others is bad enough encouragement.

I have not lost points as you need a license to lose points, I'll have repaid my fine by November 2020, cool thing is I now have my P's and no longer need to panic when I see the boys in blue.

I got $470 worth of parking fines last week alone, with $180 this week.

I'm up to $4500 all up that i'm paying off.

I got $470 worth of parking fines last week alone, with $180 this week.

I'm up to $4500 all up that i'm paying off.

wowser, just think of all the reps & accessories you could have brought with all that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back