11 million wanted for three croc and wildlife parks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
i have nothing to do with owners or sellers just saw this on real estate website today
Innisfail, address available on request - Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale #107253001 - realestate.com.au

JOHNSTON RIVER CROCODILE & WILDLIFE PARK
If you are dreaming of becoming your own boss, and want to get into something a bit more exciting then the normal, what would be better then owning your own crocodile and wildlife park. Johnston River Crocodile and Tourist Wildlife Park is situated approx 3 kms from Innisfail and sits on 36.25 acres of freehold land.
Wildlife
Currently the wildlife that the park has on exhibit include:
13 Fresh Water Crocodiles
6 Alligators
5 dingo
2 Cassowaries
5 Emus
35 Kangaroos and Wallabies
3 Snakes
5 Lizards
25 Birds
2 Goannas
18 Poultry
Buildings & Enclosures
Home - 3 bedrooms, High set, bathroom, lounge, new kitchen, dining, laundry, storage downstairs
Kiosk - 263m2 retail area, storage and workshop areas, 4 toilets, kitchenette, cold rooms & fridges, counter and display shelves. The entire entrance and kiosk area has been landscaped and has extensive advertising signage. The property is fully boundary fenced.
Approx 39 Crocodile pens, 40 new single animal pens, Cassowary enclosure, Dingo enclosure, Reptile displays and Aviaries.
There are new ponds & lagoons
Igloo Type Hatchery
Hatchery Shed -12 separate ponds...show more with heated flooring
Growing shed / Igloo - 4 separate concrete enclosures, heated floor
2nd growing shed heated floor area

The park caters for the public and tourist with meals including light snacks, takeaway foods, Croc tasting platers, Evening tours, BBQS and even Social functions. They sell a wide range of products including crocodile themed souvenirs and toys.
The public get to enjoy the Crocodile feeding shows three times a day and can feed the numerous Kangaroos and Wallabies.
The property will be sold with all stock at value.
For sale: $11,000,000 for three Crocodile farms as a package.

haha, why dont you win the lotto when you need to or really want to lol.
i have never heard of that place before hoperfully some one buys and it take good care of it and expands it.

Screw the bank manager, I'll just pull that out of my... you get the picture. It's much safer than a bank, and certainly loads on the interest :D

iv got it. all we need to d is find 11 million people interested and get a dollar off each. imagine collection 1 dollar from 11 million people u wouldn't be able to fit in the car to drive it back. its like a rolling treasure chest

good way to get rid of any debt collectors/religious zealots/door to door salesmen that come knocking on your door

3 snakes 5 lizards and 2 goannas? in a wildlife park? did they sell the rest? :shock:

alot of the members here probably have more on their private collection lol

i situated approx 3 kms from Innisfail
2nd half of the name is also rather off-putting

If you read carefully you also get three crocodile farms...........I wonder if it comes with all the licensing?

Your repayments per month over 25yrs would be $73 845.00, No problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back