11 million wanted for three croc and wildlife parks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a crack up......not the part about the court case that's awful but Gregory the croc that is funny......you know for 11 mil you would want to know you were going to get a return on your money wouldn't you !

Last edited by a moderator:
If theres alligators that means there's exotics... I think you'd have to apply for your own license, but thats one way to get exotics! But lately I cant really see the appeal in exotics anymore...

I don't wanna start another "exotics debate"
each to their own, I enjoy MOST animals, whether they are Aussie or not.

By "most" I mean,
Aye Aye's
and naked mole rats are out.

Some others too.
but they were the first to come to mind.

Ok I just figured out, going by my current rate of pocket money, it'll take me just 20,000 years to save up! Woo!

l sure would buy it if l had won the $30,000,000 in powerball on Thursday, sadly l wasn't the lucky one to win 1st division in powerball, may l have better luck in the tattslotto superdraw on the 16th July worth $30,000,000, if l do win l sure will buy it thats if its still available when l get my division 1 winnings.

I don't wanna start another "exotics debate"
each to their own, I enjoy MOST animals, whether they are Aussie or not.

By "most" I mean,
Aye Aye's
and naked mole rats are out.

Some others too.
but they were the first to come to mind.

I dunno... Aye Ayes are pretty cute in a bizarre kind of way... kind of like mutated lemurs...

Ok I just figured out, going by my current rate of pocket money, it'll take me just 20,000 years to save up! Woo!

Not long now! :p

where are the salt water crocodiles, they didnt mention them, they get rid of them all or are they there ?
they breed and sell for meat so without the crocs where is the buisness, they probably sold them all to clear some debt and leave the buyers with alot more expenses

Thet have a big saltie called Gregory I think. You could just bring a couple over I guess from 1 of the hatcheries.:) If they have the leather and meat contracts it could be worth it.

2nd time that farm has sold in last few years

Makes you wonder why??

Last owner is living close to you Waterrat

My guess is there is better places to farm crocs as technology becomes dated.

It may have more to do with fashion contracts and the aussie dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back