Theft prevention! Whats your method?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently got this little guy.
hes still in training but he is a soft, loveable, cute, cuddley but savage man eating beast:D

Attachments

• DSC_0147.jpg
    DSC_0147.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 68
I have 2 pure white cobras with red eyes
Look like ghosts in the moonlight as they cruise round the breeding facility

And a boat to dispose of the evidence

I'm going to build a moat around my new shed I'm going to build next year with a electric bridge. Lol I'm really thinking about it because if I put a fence around it I can put some crocs in there and I can justify to my wife y I need crocs.

I only need leave the door open to my rat freezer, keeps everyone away.............

Haha this should do the trick ;-)
cb142366-e03b-c67e.jpg

Ive got the best defense ever... Being to poor to affords anything worth stealing :).As well as a 12gauge, x2 .22s, .243win, a sprung steel Viking style broad sword for my sword fighting, a kendo stick and the walnut stock off an old .222rem that a sadly passed away...I loved that gun :,(

well, see i bought a rotti x retriever thinking she would grow up to be a good 30Kgs min of black killer guard dog instinct. unfortunately, as it turns out. she is 20kgs of love, tail wagging, lavish the kiddies with kisses and snuggle with everyone else-ness. my 7kg sheltie is more ferocious as far as being a guard dog goes. they go mental when anyone approaches the house ad dont stop until someone in the family (or close friend of theirs) tells them too. the 8kg sheltie has even bitten strangers on our property (that have given a bad vibe) in the past. we have had energex guys trying to check our meter refuse to enter our property (with only the two shelties on it mind you), im tempted to actually get a sign for the fence as a warning as i wouldnt be surprised if they actually did nip someone that they didn't know who came in when we weren't here. handy little buggers...

then there is this one...

View attachment 208580

that's 50kgs of rotti x wolfhound. hehehehehehehe *evil giggle*

umm im not telling what ive got for security..... and i hope some poor person dosent find out too...

I use a video camera system that I can log into with my iPhone and check on what's going on and even move my cameras with my iPhone from any where in the world :) great system.

There are heaps of security cameras (both real and fake), spy cameras, etc on Deal Extreme.. Thinking about getting some for myself.

Mine's a surprise.... (birthday party. Then when they're standing around confused I kick them in the nuts :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back