Best thermostat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalese

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good brand of thermostat? It will be for my baby diamond

Cheers

ive only ever used microclimate and they have worked great for me......

What's the difference between dimming and normal? Are dimming ones worth the extra expense?

i have used a few and right now im using the ATC210 Day/Night Dimming Thermostat fromm hiss n bits and they are fantastic, very accurate, they have day/night settings and even automated lighting and awesome on my power bill
being a dimming thermo, all of the above ate A+ thermos i prefer mine cause its all in one and saves time money and space :)

Nato

dimming (and pulse proportional)thermos use way less power, they slowly dimm up and down over the temperature range u set rather than switch heating on full then totally off, it saves your heating mats/cords/ceramic globes some wear n tear of full on then full off as well

Nato

Last edited:
IVE GOT ATC 300 FOR MY CLICK CLACKS HEAT MATS AND IM WAITING ON THE ATC 210 FOR MY BEARDIES. The atc 300 is working very well for me and im told the 210 is great. and not to pricey. i paid 120 for mine on ebay.. be careful of fakes though.

I personally love these thermostats...
Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat for Aquarium | eBay (*Note This is the cheapest ive seen them)

Ive used them for years without issue and currently have them mounted in all my enclosures and incubator...
There not simple plug and play and need to be wired up...
Cant see it in the pics but these are probe switching thermostats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back