Big snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00370-20110108-1517.jpgI've got a rather odd question there's no nice way of saying it so ill just be abrupt about it, How big of a turd do they leave behind ha ha?.[/QUOTE]

Ive posted this in another thread but anywho,

Thats a big turd lol
Yeah tis, should see em when he has a couple of bunnies in one feed. Ya need a gas mask and all the doors and windows open to clean his enclosure. Still wouldnt swap him for anything, he is a perfect gentleman.

That big boy scrubby has sold me. When we buy our own place, where getting one. There beautiful,...

Nice Retic, Was quite obvious it was gonna crap everywhere when they got it out. You could see the massive bulge at the vent. I'd put my hand up for one of them, do you think if I write a letter to santa he might bring me one?

she is a nice snake i have 2 big murray darlings both about 2-2.3m but they are so placid even my 2 year old daughter can handle them no worries (supervised of course) the only thing i have to worrie about is her covering them with drool when she is trying to kiss em.

I have no idea why my attachments dont work now
But I'll try to post some of our bigger ones again later

Nice Retic, Was quite obvious it was gonna crap everywhere when they got it out. You could see the massive bulge at the vent. I'd put my hand up for one of them, do you think if I write a letter to santa he might bring me one?

you and me both..... if only, the better half was standing next to me wwhile that clip was playing and i got a stern NO *** WAY are you having a snake that size in the house.....

Olay 89, awesome olive. She's beautiful. was she always bitey or only since she got older and bigger ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back