Big snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OLAY89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I see heaps of thread for different types of snakes but lets see some big ones :shock:
Ill start with my olive shes about 10 1/2 feet - 11feet . And about 13 kgs . She is crazy and trys to bite me every chance
She gets. makes clean her enclosure a hassel lol she the devil :evil:
153a5830.jpg

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/leethal6027/3a4e08ad.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/leethal6027/9695b4b6.jpg

3a4e08ad.jpg

oh my god she is AMAZING!!! I said to my boyfriend "look at her! shes amazing!" all i got was a "no u cant get one"...... dam...

I would love to get a pic holding her so u can see how big she is but will will bite my face off lol a bit from her isnt a nice feeling . Here is a nice of a nip i had off her . I have had much worse
40da8ed6.jpg

She is a good lookin snake but because she is so bitey i dont thinkni would sell her . I have a soft spot for her :) plus i have her lay date down as the 19th. ;)

if only i had the space etc 2 have one!!! it was hard enough telln my bf i was getting a stimmi (1 wk 2 go till i get her!!!)!!!! hahaha!

Nice pics! You're game owning a snake like her, a snake that size with an attitude is a formidable creature! My Olive boy has a long way to go before he's that big but he has a sweet temperament. I sure hope it stays that way :)

She is a good lookin snake but because she is so bitey i dont thinkni would sell her . I have a soft spot for her :) plus i have her lay date down as the 19th. ;)

Any chance of a pic of her while gravid?

Lol yea theres been some close calls . I have 3 other olives and shes the only issue i have .

Heres the best photo i could get of her about 2 weeks after ovulation when it evened out . Looking rather fat
d90d8241.jpg

No it not fake blood lol

Last edited:
OLAY is there anyone in Brisbane that sells Olives or Water pythons that you know of?

NICE!!!! I cant wait untill my Olive is that big, his only 10months old at the moment :)

nice looking olive , can you send me a pm with a price if all goes well and you get hatchys ?

cheers Nico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back