Big snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a reasonably large coastal (just under 3m)

IMAG0143.jpg

Thats the best coastal i've every seen. absolutely stunning,

I've got a rather odd question there's no nice way of saying it so ill just be abrupt about it, How big of a turd do they leave behind ha ha?.

Moar big scrubbie pics! Had no idea they had iridescence like that

Thats the best coastal i've every seen. absolutely stunning,

I've got a rather odd question there's no nice way of saying it so ill just be abrupt about it, How big of a turd do they leave behind ha ha?.

thanks, and to answer the poo question..... they are fairly large and i do try to get her to do them outside by letting her have a roam around for a while everyday when i think shes near ready to go....... never happens that way though, the last time i put her in the lounge while i was working on the car and she laid a huge crap in the middle of the loungeroom floor

thanks, and to answer the poo question..... they are fairly large and i do try to get her to do them outside by letting her have a roam around for a while everyday when i think shes near ready to go....... never happens that way though, the last time i put her in the lounge while i was working on the car and she laid a huge crap in the middle of the loungeroom floor

pics? haha

Joemal ur dog is one brave little fella lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back