posts with huge font sizes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a cool trick Slim6y
Im surprised anybody in New Zealand could be smart enough to think that up!

or when people use quotation marks wrong etc (that seems to be the main one)

That "really" annoys the "heck"out of me. I know "one" person who does it in pretty much every post they make.

Someone from NZ didn't think that up. It's as old as the internet.

haha but hes half a step ahead of his students.... which makes me ponder how he deals with the smart alec ones in his class Should cut them some slack I'd say

Someone from NZ didn't think that up. It's as old as the internet.

So, in the 1950s did they also use white coloured font to out smart their enemies did they?

hehe... That would have been way smarter than those stupid encryption messages.

"Sir... Sir, we're intercepting an email..."

"Read it to me son...."

"Ummm, sir.... It's... Well.... Ummmmm.... Blank...."

And then Japan invaded the US....

See - that's how it really happened :)

iAmSuReThAtThErEaReFaRmOrEaNnOyInGwAyStOpOsTaReSpOnSeToAtHrEaDtHaNuSiNgFaNcYsIzEdFoNtSoRhIdEoUsCoLoReDfOnTsBuTiCaNnOtThInKoFoNeAtThEmOmEnThAnGoNePeRhApSaLaCkOfSpAcEsAnDpUnTuAtIoNaNdToCaPiTaLiZeEvErYsEcOnDcHaRaCtErWoUlDwOrKiNcIdEnTaLlYiDiDnTtYpEtHiSmAnUaLlYiWrOtEaSmAlLpRoGrAmThAtAuToMaTiCaLlYfOrMaTsThEtExTtOtHiSwOnDeRfUlFoRmAtThAaLgOrItHmIsVeRySiMpLeJuStWaLkThOuGhThEtExTiVeEnTeReDaNdUpPeRcAsEeVeRySeCoNdAlPhAnUmErIcChArAcTeRiFtHeChArAcTeRiSnOtAlPhAnUmErIcJuStDiScArDiTtHePrOgRaMiSsOeAsYtOuSeImIgHtUsEiTfOrAlLmYpOsTsAlSoIfSoMeOnEeNtErSaPoStInAhArDtOrEaDcOlOrSiMpLyClIcKoNtHePaGeHoLdDoWnThEcTrLbUtToNaNdPrEsSa

While all of the above mentioned methods of posting are all very annoying - the most annoying, IMO, is someone who types all their posts in bold lettering...

I don't see the point of it? It really doesn't make a post more noticeable or make me want to read it. In fact, it has the opposite affect on me, and I tend to ignore the post all together...

iAmSuReThAtThErEaReFaRmOrEaNnOyInGwAyStOpOsTaReSpOnSeToAtHrEaDtHaNuSiNgFaNcYsIzEdFoNtSoRhIdEoUsCoLoReDfOnTsBuTiCaNnOtThInKoFoNeAtThEmOmEnThAnGoNePeRhApSaLaCkOfSpAcEsAnDpUnTuAtIoNaNdToCaPiTaLiZeEvErYsEcOnDcHaRaCtErWoUlDwOrKiNcIdEnTaLlYiDiDnTtYpEtHiSmAnUaLlYiWrOtEaSmAlLpRoGrAmThAtAuToMaTiCaLlYfOrMaTsThEtExTtOtHiSwOnDeRfUlFoRmAtThAaLgOrItHmIsVeRySiMpLeJuStWaLkThOuGhThEtExTiVeEnTeReDaNdUpPeRcAsEeVeRySeCoNdAlPhAnUmErIcChArAcTeRiFtHeChArAcTeRiSnOtAlPhAnUmErIcJuStDiScArDiTtHePrOgRaMiSsOeAsYtOuSeImIgHtUsEiTfOrAlLmYpOsTsAlSoIfSoMeOnEeNtErSaPoStInAhArDtOrEaDcOlOrSiMpLyClIcKoNtHePaGeHoLdDoWnThEcTrLbUtToNaNdPrEsSa

That's the most annoying one... I think I'm going to kill you now :p

While all of the above mentioned methods of posting are all very annoying - the most annoying, IMO, is someone who types all their posts in bold lettering...

I don't see the point of it? It really doesn't make a post more noticeable or make me want to read it. In fact, it has the opposite affect on me, and I tend to ignore the post all together...

HAHAHA a bit like those ads on TV that come on real loud...I just mute..

Wonder if this will work? - Oh well..
Nah seriously it is really annoying :x

i know someone who doesnt put spaces between full stops and the next word.isnt this kinda hard to read?i think its pretty annoying.also they dont use capitals so its harder.

Also when people do the opposite and put spaces between a word and the full stop . What is the point of that ! It just looks stupid !

I got halwfway through that then gave up.

That's the most annoying one... I think I'm going to kill you now :p

I got halwfway through that then gave up.

Woah. Add a few numbers for letters, crap up your spelling and grammar then throw in a few rog'ue a'postrop'he's and you may need to go into hiding...
Actually do you think that's how people do it? It's beyond me to tell you the truth; how could simply typing like this be more difficult that entering posts that look like they were typed in by a drunk, illiterate, blind person wearing boxing gloves? Screen off, in the dark.

Not really. Its just a small program I've written. Unfortunately I'm renovating (AGAIN!) otherwise I would have posted a lot more variations.
I was thinking of putting the program up on my web site but I don't like receiving death threats:shock:

You mean death threats that you find hard to read?

You mean death threats that you find hard to read?

A death threat would be that much more unnerving if you're not entirely sure it's a death threat or not. Maybe some of 'those' people (I'm just going to start calling them the Font People...) are not quite as stunted as we believe. Maybe they're evil geniuses...

Last edited:
siAmSuReThAtThErEaReFaRmOrEaNnOyInGwAyStOpOsTaReSpOnSeToAtHrEaDtHaNuSiNgFaNcYsIzEdFoNtSoRhIdEoUsCoLoReDfOnTsBuTiCaNnOtThInKoFoNeAtThEmOmEnThAnGoNePeRhApSaLaCkOfSpAcEsAnDpUnTuAtIoNaNdToCaPiTaLiZeEvErYsEcOnDcHaRaCtErWoUlDwOrKiNcIdEnTaLlYiDiDnTtYpEtHiSmAnUaLlYiWrOtEaSmAlLpRoGrAmThAtAuToMaTiCaLlYfOrMaTsThEtExTtOtHiSwOnDeRfUlFoRmAtThAaLgOrItHmIsVeRySiMpLeJuStWaLkThOuGhThEtExTiVeEnTeReDaNdUpPeRcAsEeVeRySeCoNdAlPhAnUmErIcChArAcTeRiFtHeChArAcTeRiSnOtAlPhAnUmErIcJuStDiScArDiTtHePrOgRaMiSsOeAsYtOuSeImIgHtUsEiTfOrAlLmYpOsTsAlSoIfSoMeOnEeNtErSaPoStInAhArDtOrEaDcOlOrSiMpLyClIcKoNtHePaGeHoLdDoWnThEcTrLbUtToNaNdPrEsSa

Of course there are far more annoying ways to post responses.For example you trying to be witty.This thread however is not about those other ways.

Of course there are far more annoying ways to post responses.For example you trying to be witty.This thread however is not about those other ways.

Are hijacked threads another annoyance then? I'm guessing yes is the answer to that :)

can't help but feel the thread would've died long ago, if people weren't mentioning the "other ways"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back