You are AMAZING amazon!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewater

Reaction score
Would just like to publicly thank Paul at amazing amazon(melbourne) and give them a bit of a wrap for the great service I received.
I called Monday(yesterday) to enquire about an incubator as I was not prepared and look to have a couple of gravid geckos.
Paul quickly talked me thru it, and took payment over the phone, I was amazed to find the incubator at my doorstep this afternoon(sydney)
Ordered: monday 10am
Recieved: Tuesday 3pm
Now that's service, I know I will be using you again!

I recently bought an Exoterra incubator of them as well, the service was super friendly and professional

Sometimes petshops get a bad rep, but Paul and Ben at Amazing Amazon deserve all the praise they get! I deal with them, Ben mainly, on and off, and the whole crew are fantastic! Great animals and great service!

Thanks All
We try our best to not be like the others and get put into the same old "pet shop" category. It's always nice to hear the good feedback.
Paul

I would have to say out of all the pet shops in Vic, Amazing Amazon is by far the best I've been too ( as well as Vic Reptiles) they are the cheapest I've found but also the most helpful, the guys in there seem happy to just talk about reptiles and are very very knowledgeable and welling to bend over backwards to assist you.. Something very rare in Vic pet shops!! Worth the trip if anyone in Vic hasn't been there :)

My husband (Roger) pops in there all the time and Ben always takes the time to talk to him and answer any questions he may have.

When we got our first snake (not purchased there) Ben suggested we bring it in so he could look at it and gave us his proffesional opinion he even went out of his way to sex it for us to confirm that shes was a she :lol:

THANK YOU Ben.

Truly, AMAZING service, AMAZING set up, AMAZING prices and AMAZING animals they sell.

Highly recommended! Well done Amazing Amazone you deserve all the comments you have recieved above!

***i actually found their service sub par. i live in adelaide and purchased an exo terra incubator online on a sunday night, the next morning i had an email confirmation and receipt and then tuesday morning it was delivered to my front door ??? very poor service all round***

(note heavy use of sarcasm)

these guys are awesome, highly recomend to anyone purchasing from them

Been a loyal customer of amazing amazon for years. Great service, great prices, genuinely awesome blokes and ladies who work there. they realy know their stuff and you can tell they really enjoy their job.
I would reccomend this store over any other store in melbourne.

I dont put Amazing Amazon in the pet store category... I dunno what I put that store in. From what Ive heard the animals are reasonably priced and in good condition, and everyone seems to reccomend it.
Its like the uber-petstore.

Never used them but after reading this I will be look at there web site for things I need.
I hope they do not get to big and lose there quality service.
Well done AA

Not only do "Amazing Amazon" have amazing customer service they have incredible discounts! Keep the amazing job up guys!

Never used them but after reading this I will be look at there web site for things I need.
I hope they do not get to big and lose there quality service.
Well done AA
Good service has always been the key element of our business and is a high priority with our online aspect. We hope what will set us apart from the zillion other online stores is our service and the ability for people to actually be able to pick up the phone and speak to us. We try to keep our prices as good as possible and fully understand that service is a major part of a successful busines. Thanks again for the positive feedback.
Paul

I have also used amazing amazon- and while i had a bad experience due to postage issues, the staff (sarah-cos I know AA are reading this!LOL) did everything they could to make it better and that made it worthwhile!

Question how much would it cost to get a reptile freighted from amazing amazon (victoria) to the gold coast

And their prices on bulk rats/mice rival some breeders prices. Nothing but praise for Amazing Amazon!!!

i bought my first thermostat off them and they gave me the specifics on wat i needed and its perfect quick delivery etc, cant fault, and im going to drop in to see the shop when i head down for the VHS in feb :)

Sometimes it doesn't always have to come down to the price. I would much prefer to pay a little more and have things done the right way and get treated like a valued client then someone who is just a number and just worries about adding to their bottom line each financial year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back