You are AMAZING amazon!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just bumping up an old thread instead of making another , id to like to thank amazing amazon for the great service i once again received from them , i think i ordered on monday night and i just received my package , much better than what i recently had to go through with another online store

it was over a month with them and i hadn't heard anything back from the initial first 2 emails , it wasn't until it was just about to hit the 6 week mark and i told him i was going to the department of fair trades that he did anything about it , he's a sponsar of the site so i wont name him but if anybody wants the heads up just pm me

so thank you Amazing Amazon , after the service i just got from you i have made the decision that i will be using you from now on for all my reptile gear , nothing against my local pet shops they just don't stock bugger all (even ceramic globes and decent thermometers ) so i have to look else where

After reading lots about AA here, and checking website, we made the 5.5 hour round trip to check it out. We had a lovely time. Worth the trip, and now my kids have their herp wish lists, (one wants beardies, but my daughter wants almost every python she saw) except middle child who prefers stick insects and giant burrowing cockroaches :) And we are pretty sure now that Spiral is a she! And that Hecate is about 14 months even though she is on the smallish size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back