A simple question.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First I'll be having to run the dogs then clean the pens, clean the cat house. Chuck the dogs in the car with my fishing gear and gun and hit the bush! Fish for a few hours then wait for the piggies to bunker down at midday and do a bit of hunting.

Roll out a towel have a nap, fish some more, cook dinner on the fire. make a cup of tea. pack stuff in the car, drive home and pass out on the lounge.

I LOVE MY SUNDAYS!

A very loyal friend indeed Tahlia, sounds like a good bloke to have on your side. It's a shame that he tripped up on this, but that's one of the pitfalls of being a loyal mate I suppose and, given her stories, it's understandable. Good on him for owning it, that takes integrity right there.
Have a good ride; if your weather's anything like ours today it'll be a good day for it :)

I've spoken to Rick since all this and he said he has no ill will towards Wayne, he said Wayne just got sucked in by her, and he absolutely did. He certainly is a good person to have on your side, he'll always stand up for you that's for sure! I didn't actually see him for about 4 years, he was still caught up with Sherie when I finished paying the bike off and got away from there. Two years later they were arrested but Wayne got bail. Another two years after that he pulled up at our house on his bike. My Mother answered the door, she said he looked nervous, he didn't know how we were going to react to him or if we'd want anything to do with him, but my Mother opened the door and said "it's about bloody time you came around!" He sat at our table for about 3 hours and told us all about what happened, and after that he'd come around every second weekend, sometimes with police interview transcripts. It was very interesting stuff!

It does look like a good day to be out on the bike, but Wayne will have to put up with me being a learner who's only being riding for 2 weeks... I bet he'll enjoy that! :lol:

I'm doing the locomotion:rolleyes:............ ha ha getting derailed here:?

It's the end of the line for you two... chug along now before things get too loco ;)
Don't really give a ....toot ;) :) ha ha.

Last edited:
oh no:( thats sad. at least u can get out of the hospital.
No, not sad, Jake :) Just a bump in the road - everyone has their battles, and I'm dealing with mine the best way possible.
People with chronic conditions often develop a weird sense of humour....you should here the jokes I make about my mastectomy.... :lol:
The Jokes I make about epilepsy and iih incredible. You can't dwell on chronic conditions
I think it probably becomes necessary to joke about these things other wise you must just die a little inside with every setback. its awesome that you and trouble can still see the funny side of things... Alot of people would just curl up in a corner and cry.
That's exactly it! If we couldn't joke about it in our own way, we'd be an emotional mess, curled up in the corner in the foetal possition rocking back n forth haha. Defective - It's a shock to the system when someone with the chronic illness the joke is about actually tells the joke! One of my friends who has epilepsy told me a joke and I sat that like O.O until she said "it's fine, I am allowed to joke about it, too! It's just not funny when people say it with no compassion & don't take it as a joke" from that day on, I don't take anything too seriously - for me, life is too short! Mostly everyone around me will live late into their 50's-70's, and I'll be lucky to have another 5-10yrs at best - so bring it on! haha.
I'll hopefully be seeing a friend who is getting out of prison today. Apparently he has a lot of interesting stories to tell us! After that we'll probably ride our motorcycles :D
I hope you have a lovely day, Tahlia! Freedom will be so sweet for your mate. Enjoy it, and I do hope you go bike riding (I want to see that tea party :lol: )

Bombing of Darwin commemoration, then beer & cricket, or......maybe some ales with the diggers at the RSL.

I think it probably becomes necessary to joke about these things other wise you must just die a little inside with every setback. its awesome that you and trouble can still see the funny side of things... Alot of people would just curl up in a corner and cry.
she is a trooper, if not a little withdrawn at times ;)

It's a book advocating atheism, which is the view that god does not exist :)
What do you know about God and atheism at a whopping 23 years old???

I have Cystic Fibrosis & currently waiting for a double lung transplant :)

OMG! wishing you a transplant.

Its sad that someone must die but if it helps I know a few people who would help the world if they did.
All the best

she is a trooper, if not a little withdrawn at times ;)

Only withdrawn when I have a lot on my mind .....

OMG! wishing you a transplant.

Its sad that someone must die but if it helps I know a few people who would help the world if they did.
All the best

Thank you, Manda. That means alot to me :)
Yes, it is quite sad someone has to die - trust me, that fact definitely plays havock on the emotions. As a few of my friends who have gone through txplant already have said "the person signed up as an organ donor for a reason, they knew that they would die one day, and this is there final wish" and that definitely helps :)
Thank you x

Hey trouble here's a few epileptic jokes for you: how do you like your martini's? Shaken or stirred?
What do you get if you give an epileptic a chocolate milk? A chocolate milkshake!!
When mum tells me if I had half a brain I'd be dangerous I tell her i do have only half a functioning brain.. the left side is mush. I bring a whole new meaning to 'crooked as a dogs hind leg'
What does an epileptic get...front passenger road rage!!

If I couldn't laugh at those I'd be screwed

Hey trouble here's a few epileptic jokes for you: how do you like your martini's? Shaken or stirred?
What do you get if you give an epileptic a chocolate milk? A chocolate milkshake!!
When mum tells me if I had half a brain I'd be dangerous I tell her i do have only half a functioning brain.. the left side is mush. I bring a whole new meaning to 'crooked as a dogs hind leg'
What does an epileptic get...front passenger road rage!!

If I couldn't laugh at those I'd be screwed

:lol::lol: they're good. The first two are sort of along the same lines as what my friend told me - I can't remember the joke properly though :?

First day of o week for the second year in a row haha

traffic light party tomorrow night. not leaving til i find someone to come home with me!

And of course slicing meat for the fine people of bathole

Mastectomy humour....... Just call me lefty ... half man, half woman.... my false boob is the best boob I've ever had, it'll never sag. Once a friend of my husbands came to visit, I told him to close his eyes and hold out his hand....I put the prosthetis in his hand, when he opened his eyes he just about went purple with embarrassment, then we all laughed and he said, well now I can brag I've held Annies boob and Brian (my hubby) didn't mind. :lol: Lots of things happen where you joke about it. I heard one lady say her false one wasn't in her bra properly and she bent down to feed her cat and the boob fell out into her cats dinner......there are lots of stories !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back