What do you do for work?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a part time job at a fish market on sunday, finally got a job. Now im saving for a rack and a pair of patternless levis

I'm 18 years of age and working on Oil rigs in Australia, New Zealand and in the UAE. Best experience i have ever had and absolutely loving it.

Navy coz it's all I know sad ay lol

Hardly: All I know (as far as experience and qualifications go) is waiting tables and how to be a stay-at-home mum. Well, I know a hell of a lot more than that but it's hard to get a job on "I know how to do it, I just don't have the qualifications to do it."
Now that's sad :p 29 years old you'd think I'd have a set career path in mind though, wouldn't you? Unfortunately I don't know which set of interests to follow as they're incredibly varied and I have the kind of mind which will dash off after the next shiny thought.

TOUCH WOOD, Never been held up yet. Not worth it in my opinion. All the money goes straight into the safe. all I have is the float and the cigs behind me! This is the only job i've found down here so far. Worked in petstores most my life, in between those I have worked on the switchboard for the dept of defence, worked in an ice creamery and for the local council being their slave. yay me!

I'm a workers compensation consultant to insurance companies. Basically the insurance company sends people to us that haven't been able to get back to work following an injury, we assess them and come up with a plan, and then we provide whatever services they need to get them back into things.

Not the most exciting job, but the work flexibility is probably the best you can imagine and still pull a salary.

Hey i resent that amanda i get my fuel from your work not a very nice thing to say

i work fulltime in a peanut processing factory as well as being a fulltime licensed snake catcher

I'm a dispatcher for a non-urgent medical transport company. Kind of like 000, except no one's dying, and it's okay for us to take 7 hours to get to a patient if we're busy. I mostly do night shift and love it, but i'm getting bored, and don't know what I want to do next. My last job was as a forkie/whatever else they wanted me to do, I was there for 4 years and hated every second of it. I promised myself I won't let it get to the point of hating this job, because being trapped in a job you hate is a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone.

i work for Petbiz its good!we dnt sell animals which makes it alot easier! and help prevent puppy farming!
also work at a pub and a call center at night! and will be a full time student mid this year =/ urgrhh!

I do fauna spotter catcher work

Why? Because it says so on my profile :p

Hey i resent that amanda i get my fuel from your work not a very nice thing to say

i work fulltime in a peanut processing factory as well as being a fulltime licensed snake catcher

LOL Nah, most customers are nice. I do have some customers tho when they roll up you just wish the earth would swallow you and there is one particular customer who just rubbed me the wrong way the moment she opened her mouth! Most locals are smart but there are just some people..... ggrrrrhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back