What do you do for work?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I sit in a chair all day and listen to different teachers tell me stuff that i don't really care much for, How does knowing how many edges are on a triangle get me a career in photography? Lol, The fun of being a student.

Nah my beef was how does studing a play on AFL get me a *********g JOB!

I one of those people that the Ballieu government in Vic considers are slackers and good for nothing money grabbers

yes, I am a nurse, and proud of it.

Oh Mr Ballieu? feel free to blow me.

I work on the Railways, good money **** hours = no social life. Been doin it for 12 yrs
Me to, except I have only been with railways for 5 years. What do you do? Driver, maintenance, misc? I know what you mean about the bad hours, hence why I am posting at 1am with another 6hrs to go. The worst thing is I left home at 4pm to go to Tafe first then start at 11pm :) Living the good life. Currently I am machining train wheels to make them round again.

c094756e-ba38-7c60.jpg

See!

Nice Box haha

I Work as a Lab Tech at a coal Lab....
I hate it.
Week Day
Week Night
Week Arvo

Would still be doing Civil Construction but hurt my back.
Been trying to get into the mines for 4 years+

Last edited:
Im another railway worker as well.I work on the stations in the city and my roster sucks as i have to work every sunday and i get 1 saturday off a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back