Comedy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MathewB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I love comedy so in this thread we post pictures and or videos that make us cry from laughter. My personal favourite is British comedy, they write great comedy. Sorry for all the links

[video=youtube;gnFQkB0D0ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnFQkB0D0ww[/video]

This

And this

And this

And this

And it's not exactly comedy but.....

This

POST AWAY

Oh lordy... Matthew B this thread is going to be torture for me. I can't watch video links from this computer, not since my son tipped a cup of water over my laptop. My FIL made this one up and, while it does the job, it's hardly a media device :p
English comedy is fantastic; Monty Python (obviously), Eddie Izzard, The Fast Show (Jesse's Diet make up my favourite sketches, along with the Hiker).
I'm not the kind of person who enjoys horrors or thrillers, I love the odd drama but my favourite genre by far is comedy. I like to be entertained, if I want to think I'll read or research something I'm interested in, or simply think.
There's this one guy, I can never remember his name, my sister sent me the link to his stand-up routine "Manslaughter and loitering"... american guy. Check it out on youtube if you want, his facial expressions are priceless.

[video=youtube;VutfoHPMD9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VutfoHPMD9w[/video]

[video=youtube;zBk9DD84fdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBk9DD84fdY[/video]

At the moment here in Adelaide we have the fringe festival. It's just comedy and the arts. So far I have seen Tim Minchin, Eddie Ifft, Stephen K Amos and Dave Thornton and I still have tickets to see Ross Noble, Will Anderson and Tom Green. I love this time of year. I wish I could afford to see some of the other acts on my to see list like Paul Foot and David O'Doherty.

I love Little Britain lol crude rude and sooo funny.... The movies eyespy, white chicks and Krippendorfs tribe always make me ROFL.... I think "Bloodhound gang" are so damn funny with the lyrics in their music, I was driving along listening to one of their last cd's and nearly had an accident because I was laughing so hard at one of their songs.....
also love Black Adder and Monty Python :D

I love comedy so in this thread we post pictures and or videos that make us cry from laughter. My personal favourite is British comedy, they write great comedy.

I also love British comedy - it is just a million times better than any other country. I love the oldies "Open all hours", "Are you being served" George and Mildred etc

Stand up comedian has to be hands down Dylan Moran, no one else can get away with drinking, smoking and been very un pc on stage and still make you wet yourself.....:)

Oh lordy... Matthew B this thread is going to be torture for me. I can't watch video links from this computer, not since my son tipped a cup of water over my laptop. My FIL made this one up and, while it does the job, it's hardly a media device :p
English comedy is fantastic; Monty Python (obviously), Eddie Izzard, The Fast Show (Jesse's Diet make up my favourite sketches, along with the Hiker).
I'm not the kind of person who enjoys horrors or thrillers, I love the odd drama but my favourite genre by far is comedy. I like to be entertained, if I want to think I'll read or research something I'm interested in, or simply think.
There's this one guy, I can never remember his name, my sister sent me the link to his stand-up routine "Manslaughter and loitering"... american guy. Check it out on youtube if you want, his facial expressions are priceless.

Moral of the story... Never have kids ;)

Or kids and electronics don't mix... I tell you what though, he ran pretty bloody fast when he saw my face :p

Kids and electric fences don't mix... I learned that one in primary school :lol:

I was visiting a friend and we went down the road to see the horses. One of the fences was electric, but when I touched it nothing happened. I held onto it for a couple of seconds before I felt a jolt. It wasn't painful at all but it felt really weird! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back