feeding your snake Question(newbee)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I no i hate tapatalk sometimes -.-

No I was saying how u said it how they come accustomed to wat you do is wat I see in my big one hot end cold end wat ever but I think snakes do work it out in there little heads ...

I do the same he people think ya silly baha but mine noes what door he comes out and what door the food comes through :) works

I never said your snake doesnt get use to handling but if your snake is hungry in food mode and your hand smells like food you will get bitten. no matter what door you go through and like i said before if anyone wants to prove me wrong give it a go and post the photos lol. im going off your exact post jake (above), no matter what you do everyday this isnt going to stop your snake from biting you in a feed responce.

(just asking :D how do ya snakes get along ? I would love to do that with mine but I'm just abit toeie getting my to baby's out in the sun together (feed in separate tanks ) but just out side together

they get along fine all different subspecies of carpets mine are now 5ft to 9.5ft when it comes to feeding them ill place them over the yard in seperate places the give them their rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back