I used to hate cats. But now......Post your cat!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naww... I can't upload any pics of mine but my boy looks likes Kitahs 'Kit' same markings only a lighter Ginger and long hair, we got him from the RSPCA 6 yrs ago, his name is Chester. My other girl I have only had for a couple of months (if that) she was found hanging around the hospital on and off for months, then was there for about 3-4 days straight, we gave her some tuna because she was so skinny and hungry and that's all we had. She was then taken to the vet where they checked for a microchip, they called the owners but they had moved away and I assume just left her :( I took her home and she's now part of the furniture. We called her Georgie she's about 2 :)

It seems as though some people on APS have dubbed me the crazy cat lady.. dunno why, I rekon its TOTALLY uncalled for ;)

Here are a few quick pics of an outdoor cat run I made for my feline 'pride.' took a little while to do but I love making things, so was great fun! Sorry about the pic quality, these were taken after the last few beams etc were added, and it was getting dark...

423647_10150683896112952_573302951_11318791_660429485_n.jpg

423647_10150683896132952_573302951_11318794_1684537608_n.jpg

I shall stop posting excessive numbers of pictures now :D

Poor thing^ Did she have matted fur? Thats the hard thing with long hair cats.
But then, I dont mind a shaved pussy at all:D

Lol! I was going to make a joke about it... Then I thought nah, I'll keep it PG :p We used to get the three of them (we used to have a himalayan x persian, a chinchilla x persian and a full persian - tiger) shaved in summer because it was more comfortable for them and easier for brushing.

It seems as though some people on APS have dubbed me the crazy cat lady.. dunno why, I rekon its TOTALLY uncalled for ;)

Here are a few quick pics of an outdoor cat run I made for my feline 'pride.' took a little while to do but I love making things, so was great fun! Sorry about the pic quality, these were taken after the last few beams etc were added, and it was getting dark...

423647_10150683896112952_573302951_11318791_660429485_n.jpg

423647_10150683896132952_573302951_11318794_1684537608_n.jpg

I shall stop posting excessive numbers of pictures now :D

if you spend this much time on cats when do you have have time for reptiles???

My animals mean everything to me.. setting that up was a one of occasion when I moved back home :) I'd rather set them up well to start with to keep them happy :p Besides, I did this before I delved deeper into the world of reptile keeping- only had a turtle back then (January)

My animals mean everything to me.. setting that up was a one of occasion when I moved back home :) I'd rather set them up well to start with to keep them happy :p Besides, I did this before I delved deeper into the world of reptile keeping- only had a turtle back then (January)
I love animals too but I can't help thinking that cats are the antithesis to reptile keeping as they are natural born killers.

OMG akarsha.... love the pic of Benedict - absolutely gorgeous and love the expression and eyes. we had a blue point siamese girl for 18 years and after she joined her mum in kitty heaven I was devastated so I decided to get another furbaby and LEO is our new cat.

Siamese are the best and they will talk to you - ours did :D

I was looking for a Siamese but couldn't find any for sale in my area, so I decided to go look at Tonkinese, which is what Benedict is. They are a cross between Siamese and Burmese. They show the affection of a Burmese and have the intelligence of a Siamese. He is just incredible. He's like a dog, fetches and all! I will get a Siamese though, they are beautiful.

So are dogs, ferrets and any other predator Dragonlover... but I wont get into this debate. My cats have no access to wildlife, so cannot kill anything, unlike dogs which still roam backyards and kill any wildlife that stray into the yards... Its not as black and white as many people think it is.

Anyway.. gorgeous cats everyone :D

well kitah I'm glad you keep your cats inside ,wish more people did,there are too many ferals around including some in my area.

Same, if only hey... I don't have any tolerance for strays, ferals or wandering cats in general...

enough off-topicness.. sorry! :D

here are my babies!
sienna (brown spotted)and tai (silver spotted)
they are bengals for anyone who is curious, and both of them absolutely LOVE water! too many times ive heard a 'splash' and a wet cat in the toilet bowl (-_-)
they are really great cats... like dogs, very loyal and very loving :)
IMG_0611.jpgIMG_0673.jpgP4080036.JPGIMG_0694[1].jpg

This is ronnie Bit of a dirty face at the moment mrs is getting lazy lol

First one is Precious and she is my sweet heart second one is Milo and a massive pain he thinks he is king.

Precious comes to me on command when I whistle every time and only when I whistle. Milo plays fetch I have a video of it I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Gorgeous cats people! I have 3 others, 4 in all. I'll find more pics.

i take my cats on walks... well it is illegal to let bengal cats outside as they are such amazing hunters they worry that the bengals will kill all the possums and things... so i get out the harness and take them out for strolls in the sun for that vitamin D, but they have plenty of fun inside too... id love to build them a little cat run though so i could put them outside so i could have a break from cats laying on me all day!

Some more pics of my tribe!

Blue. First one is when he was a bub and the second is now.

7bd3a437-e024-97a1.jpg

7bd3a437-e04d-cc87.jpg

Mishka. I took her from a friend when he was moving states, he was going to take her to the pound. She's old and very grumpy.

7bd3a437-e08b-5f94.jpg

Jezebel. I also rescued her. The lady I took her from had adopted her from the RSPCA and for some reason was going to take her back. Benedict and her are bff's.

7bd3a437-e0df-7d68.jpg

7bd3a437-e0ea-cd4d.jpg

Some more of Ben and one of them smooching.

7bd3a437-e10f-360b.jpg

7bd3a437-e119-0184.jpg

7bd3a437-e127-a1c8.jpg

I love bengals. Would love one of those one day and a little tiny singapura too.

Yes, I'm the crazy cat lady and proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back