Show us your mealtimes! (for a calendar)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magee

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask a favour. I would like to make a calendar of reptiles feeding, and would really like some great pics. I will start it off with my pythons(not the best pics, I know). Thanks guys.Brisbane 11-08-11 84.JPGBrisbane 11-15-11 103.jpg

not the best quality .

Attachments

• DSCF0294.JPG
    DSCF0294.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF0293.JPG
    DSCF0293.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 209
Not sure which pics you were asking me for, but these are the most recent ones Id posted. I don't think they're the full size versions, and I have more/some better ones.

I'm away from home for about 2 weeks without my comp so hopefully these are what you wanted/big enough

IMAG1127.jpg

IMAG0948.jpg

teeth2.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

116_3530.jpg

I think you're excused Jas, owning something like that. I think we get the gist of what's going on. :p
lol i had waited for ages with the camrea to get a pic of him feeding , i had given up and was watching a movie - i look over and he had just caught one [ i still had the camrea out]

Thanks heaps! How amazing it would be to own a croc JAS101!
his a character, some of the thing he duz makes me laugh [ like being too lazy to reposision himself by walking ] he duz it worm style .

This is but a taste of what's to come...

79de2f6d-29b4-b6aa.jpg

I'll get some better/more recent pics tomorrowish

Ok,there is no way im now gunna post pics of mine eating. I really need to take heaps of pics the next time around thou as the few i have are shameful compared to this lot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back