Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure just how bad the neuro would be but i imagine it would be terrible. Some things just arnt worth producing or dabbling with.
Gtps are amazing just as they are, i would hate to see them being screwed up with jag genes

Ethics? We put a snake in a wooden box, keep and breed them for our enjoyment. Is that ethical?

Last edited:
im not going to do the jag/hybrid debate its been done to death.......

Last edited:
How is it ethical to eat meat? What are you having for dinner tonight?
A level of ethics is arbitrary, it's something each person has to set for themselves but each person has to be prepared to be a subject of scrutiny from others.
are you a vegetarian? just wondering no nastiness involved

Ethics? We put a snake in a wooden box, keep and breed them for our enjoyment. Is that ethical?
Ditto to junglejags

Stuff the legalities what about ethics?

Ethics!
Only 3 people ever got permits to take Australian Green Pythons in to captivity. Only because of the amnesty did others manage to spread Australian and OS Green Tree Pythons.
Some would question the ethics of this.

Last edited:
So page 3 anyone know about the legalities would be good to specifically know about The NTs stance on it and Victoria.

Carpondros are being bred all over the world (including Australia) every year, I'm fairly sure the breeders and owners sleep just fine. These animals are pets, they have no conservation value, just do it.

Carpondros are being bred all over the world (including Australia) every year, I'm fairly sure the breeders and owners sleep just fine. These animals are pets, they have no conservation value, just do it.
So is it illegal or is it a grey area just wondering ,hypothetically if it would be a bad idea to advertise them if i had some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back