New Enclosure For The JCP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablemanners

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So a few weeks back a friend out the blue game me this cage for free! Its a ReptileOne 3ft cage with glass sliding doors. I was so stoked!! :D
So I had to snakes I was considering putting into this cage, a yearling Green Tree Python or a 7 month Jungle Carpet and I figured I would buy the GTP a much nicer looking high display enclosure later because they look so nice and he could just stay in the tub for now. So I ended up putting the Jungle Carpet Python in there. There was no furniture or foliage in there originally so i put it in there and also constructed a "H" frame perch out of bamboo from my garden (My Garden Is 5 Acres Big), ill put a photo of it in there. I just wanted to know what you guys think and if you have any recommendations I will post more photos if you ask also if you want photos of the GTP just ask :)
Thanks Guys!
New Enclosure and Ceramic Lamp
IMG_1036.jpg

"Her chilling out on her new perch (you can see the "H" frame on the left)
IMG_1034.jpg

Her being handled a bit

IMG_1042.jpg

Just a bit of her yellow colour starting to show
IMG_1044.jpg

After a weigh in (80g) shes still pretty nippy :D
IMG_1045.jpg

Wow what an amazing enclosure haha, beautiful snake too. Put some pics of the GTP up, Will look amazing on that bamboo!

p.s Gaming headset ? :p What do you play ?

Hey Variety,
Thanks, it took me a few days to get it looking good, but im really happy with the results. I just took one of the GTP, you can almost see a few green scales and a nice blue tail now. I dont have bamboo that nice with the GTP at the moment but am working on a project of her new cage which i will use the same bamboo from my garden. :)
Also I play: Lol, Dayz, BattleField 3 and a couple of games on the PS3 every now and again. Do you play any of them, if not what do you play? :)
Chilling Out On The Perch
View attachment 267862

The Beautiful Tail Changing To blue
View attachment 267863

Handling, never bitten very placid. Also the green scales

View attachment 267864

When i put her back
View attachment 267867

You say that you're going to save your GTP for a much nicer looking enclosure, which seems to imply that this enclosure isn't nice looking. I tend to disagree, and think it looks quite fine. Good score there, IMO.

Nice animal, too. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Rob,
Its not so much that i dont think this enclosure is nice looking although I am going to get the GTP a higher cage so it can climb and also a fogger setup and everything because they just make such awesome display animals. Also thanks for the compliment :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, still looking for some recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back